• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mileena will be in the game

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
2 months ago#141
ArgoSexyMan posted...
Lyrica posted...
ArgoSexyMan posted...
I really wanna see this board’s reaction if Mileena doesn’t make it

I’m expecting a ton of salt if that happens.

Isn't it better to see the reaction if she does make it? It feels like there's more people who are against her return.

I don’t give a damn about Mileena so I don’t care whether she makes it back or not

It’s just gonna be entertaining to me if she doesn’t make it after seeing all this Mileena chatter. The reaction if she does make it would presumably be a lot less entertaining

You need to get out more if that is what you call "entertaining" lol you just sound petty.
Go to google and type Gamefaqs is......
The internet has spoken.

User Info: siarhei

siarhei
2 months ago#142
Mileena is the blue one, right?
Sorry, all I remember is in MK'11 there were 3 stripper girls: green, blue and purple.
I think they were clones.

User Info: Lyrica

Lyrica
2 months ago#143
siarhei posted...
Sorry, all I remember is in MK'11 there were 3 stripper girls: green, blue and purple.

The entire MK11 female roster looked like strippers and you only remember 3?

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
2 months ago#144
Why I like Mileena much more than the Joker.......the Joker is on a whole other level than her in terms of popularity and iconic status. Also you had the fear gas to kinda barely have him in the story, I don't know if MK has something like that. Though I guess something can always be made up.
Official Scarecrow of the Injustice 2 boards PSN-Ragiroth
My youtube channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMERPuPx-fmj454YDxDESg

User Info: siarhei

siarhei
2 months ago#145
Lyrica posted...
siarhei posted...

The entire MK11 female roster looked like strippers and you only remember 3?

Actually, I just checked and (if you don't count the DLC) the only other females were Shiva, Sindel and Sonya. Sonya was fairly well covered, and the other 2 don't qualify unless you are into 4 arms or old ladies lol :D

User Info: Shirakani

Shirakani
2 months ago#146
For s***s and giggles I want them to give Kitana, Mileena and Jade the Triborg treatment.

We can call her Triwhore.

Actually now that I think about it... all 3 of them have died. So she'd be one helluva Super Jaded Whore.

SJW for short.
PSN: Shirakani
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shirakani

User Info: misty_falls

misty_falls
2 months ago#147
They'll include her in DLC packs. Maybe even along with Jade and Skarlet.
now playing: Genesis Classics Collection (PS4), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux (3DS)

User Info: Fatal

Fatal
2 months ago#148
misty_falls posted...
They'll include her in DLC packs. Maybe even along with Jade and Skarlet.

I don’t think NRS will leave Jade out of the main roster this time around
"Every hero has a story, not that I'm some kind of hero. But there comes a point when to survive, the hunted must become the Huntress." -Huntress

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
2 months ago#149
Ragiroth posted...
Why I like Mileena much more than the Joker.......the Joker is on a whole other level than her in terms of popularity and iconic status. Also you had the fear gas to kinda barely have him in the story, I don't know if MK has something like that. Though I guess something can always be made up.

Well Joker had more of a reason to be there than Deadshot who feels like he is a walking talking ad for the Suicide Squad movie...... ugh.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mileena will be in the game
  • Topic Archived