• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mileena is the most popular female character

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
4 weeks ago#41
TC right now:
https://i.imgtc.com/aIyzz5a.gif
Kayla! Don't wipe that off your face! You keep that on to remind you of what you did!
And that's monster. She had a big chip on her shoulder, 'till she ate it.

User Info: Kahnum_Mileena

Kahnum_Mileena
4 weeks ago#42
Jrain213 posted...
ArgoSexyMan posted...
Kahnum_Mileena posted...
Dragonkeeper82 posted...
I think both are literally almost equivalent in popularity with a slight current lead for Kitana that will again go back n forth, with Jade not too far behind; which really would make a perfect satisfying Shaolin Monks-style game with the three. Poor first lady Sonya just hasn’t been Sonya since MK4, they ALWAYS for some crazed reason completely change her up (back in day was 2nd main but probably not top 8 females for me since). I really think Di’ Vorah was the best/most original/unique character added in MKX regardless male/female and actually fun to play as, she’s a new favorite for me and she has the potential to move closer up the ladder.

f*** D'Vorah she killed Mileena and Baraka

And that’s why I liked Dvorah. She was fun to play as too and was different, mileena is a whiny b****, ugly as f***, mileena fans are like cowboys fans. Y’all think your s*** don’t stink, talk mad s*** then don’t show up for work if they lose haha I think mileena is fun to play as and all but she’s overhyped. Sure you can go the clone route but 1. That is entirely stupid and defeats the purpose of her being her own unique character and 2. She can sit a game out, she has sat out plenty compared to kitana

And D'Vorah isn't ugly omg! Mileena was chosen to be the ruler of Outworld by Shao Kahn himself. They were wrong to depose her. Sonya said that herself. And Mileena is already a clone of Kitana so what's the issue?
"Nature Always Wins" Official Ivy of Injustice 2 boards

User Info: Tiger-Goblin

Tiger-Goblin
4 weeks ago#43
Kahnum_Mileena posted...
Mileena was chosen to be the ruler of Outworld by Shao Kahn himself

By its conquering dictator? How can we not listen to that morally superior voice.

User Info: Pee_Pull

Pee_Pull
4 weeks ago#44
Boobs are the most popular female character.
PSN: Pee_Pull
Add me for some jolly cooperation!!

User Info: Lyrica

Lyrica
4 weeks ago#45
bnmp posted...
Sultan1996 posted...
My point it. They both need each other story-wise. Both are equally popular. You can’t talk about one without mentioning the other.

Have you seen the MK movie? Kitana does just fine without her "sister" in the picture.

MK movies shouldn't be used as a reference. Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the most popular characters yet they were barely in both movies.

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
4 weeks ago#46
Lyrica posted...
bnmp posted...
Sultan1996 posted...
My point it. They both need each other story-wise. Both are equally popular. You can’t talk about one without mentioning the other.

Have you seen the MK movie? Kitana does just fine without her "sister" in the picture.

MK movies shouldn't be used as a reference. Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the most popular characters yet they were barely in both movies.

Ok, if you can't see how Kitana functioned just fine in the movie that did not contain Mileena, then, how about we simply use common sense? Describe both of them:

- Kitana - princess of Edenia
- Mileena - clone of Kitana

One of these two can easily be mentioned without the other. One these would not even exist without the other. See my point?

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
4 weeks ago#47
Sultan1996 posted...
bnmp posted...
Sultan1996 posted...

Have you played Mortal Kombat deception? Mileena can also do just fine without her sister.

The clone wouldn't even exist without the original.
(message deleted)

User Info: Kahnum_Mileena

Kahnum_Mileena
4 weeks ago#49
arrownoir posted...
bnmp posted...
Sultan1996 posted...
bnmp posted...
Sultan1996 posted...

Have you played Mortal Kombat deception? Mileena can also do just fine without her sister.

The clone wouldn't even exist without the original.

Doesn’t change the fact that the clone is better than the original.
"Nature Always Wins" Official Ivy of Injustice 2 boards

User Info: trevor400

trevor400
4 weeks ago#50
sonicfox made cassie my favorite female, followed closely by nobody. when it comes to other females, boobs or bust
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mileena is the most popular female character
  • Topic Archived