• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Current MKX Character Usage stats - a measure of popularity

User Info: KnucklesIX

KnucklesIX
4 weeks ago#21
Tiger-Goblin posted...
Few things here.
The Most popular are of course Scorpion followed by Sub Zero.
The third place goes for Johnny Cage. For those thinking he is not popular, well, he really is.
Liu Kang, Raiden and, surprisingly Takeda complete the list of Ultra popular characters.
Cassie Cage is the most popular female. Sonya, while not in the "a-list" of popularity is exactly in the middle of the list. Kano on the other hand is not popular at all.
Jason has impressive numbers, esp. if you remember he is DLC
Kitana edges out Mileena in popularity.
The stats are actually quite close for most of the list. There is very small gap of less than 2 percent usage between Predator at number 19 and Cassie at number 7.
The line where I actually think "unpopular" characters are, is where there is some gap. I say Kenshi and below are quite unpopular. But there is also a gap above it between D'vorah and Jacqui. But D'vorah upwards all are used enough to claim relative popularity.

This list is a little inflated because of story mode I believe.
I want ALL the smoke.

User Info: King_Of_Spam

King_Of_Spam
4 weeks ago#22
Takeda is a fun character to play as, doesn't mean I care for his existence. Interesting either way.
Naughty Dog is the king of intrusive microtransactions.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#23
Erron Black being that low is surprising.
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
The legacy of life is death.

User Info: AndreNitro

AndreNitro
4 weeks ago#24
I expected the top 5 to look something like that. Reptile was a surprise though.
I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE MY CITY A BETTER PLACE.

User Info: Tiger-Goblin

Tiger-Goblin
4 weeks ago#25
twitch161616 posted...
My guess with reptile is that a lot of people like him but he is rarely somebody's favorite character. People tend to only learn a couple characters so he just misses the cut a lot. Or he is actually just way less popular then I always thought.

I think so too.
I never met someone who said Reptile is his favorite.

User Info: UltDeadpool

UltDeadpool
4 weeks ago#26
This might only give half the story though. For instance, there are many characters I like but can’t use very well.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User Info: Sedeug

Sedeug
4 weeks ago#27
GhettoMF posted...
Is this a measure of popularity or a measure of who is the most useful to fight as??? I like Shinnok more than the majority of the roster but I NEVER play him online...

The most useful to fight as.

Like you said about Shinnok, of the new characters i find Erron Black to be the coolest, but i barely play as him.

Tiger-Goblin
4 weeks ago#28
Sedeug posted...
GhettoMF posted...
Is this a measure of popularity or a measure of who is the most useful to fight as??? I like Shinnok more than the majority of the roster but I NEVER play him online...

Like you said about Shinnok, of the new characters i find Erron Black to be the coolest, but i barely play as him.

I don't think that Scorpion is so much better to fight as than any other character.

User Info: Sedeug

Sedeug
4 weeks ago#29
Tiger-Goblin posted...
Sedeug posted...
GhettoMF posted...

I don't think that Scorpion is so much better to fight as than any other character.

He is pretty easy to use.

Tiger-Goblin
4 weeks ago#30
Sedeug posted...
Tiger-Goblin posted...
Sedeug posted...
GhettoMF posted...

He is pretty easy to use.

Easier than everyone else?
By huge margin?
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Current MKX Character Usage stats - a measure of popularity
  • Topic Archived