• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Guests you would like

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
1 month ago#111
Geralt of Rivia.
FC 1607-7893-3196
Dunsparce, kecleon and eevee

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 month ago#112
Arishok posted...
Geralt of Rivia.

Pretty popular Witcher.

First SC6, now the MHW expansion next year.

That a boy Geralt!!
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader AGL SSBE Vegeta SA 10
Favorite song: Taste by Tyga

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
1 month ago#113
momo92 posted...
Arishok posted...
Geralt of Rivia.

Pretty popular Witcher.

That a boy Geralt!!

Gerald
The Official Raiden of the salty boards.

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 month ago#114
solid_kush posted...
momo92 posted...
Arishok posted...
Geralt of Rivia.

Pretty popular Witcher.

That a boy Geralt!!

Gerald

😂
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader AGL SSBE Vegeta SA 10
Favorite song: Taste by Tyga

User Info: OuterGateways

OuterGateways
1 month ago#115
I hate guests characters. The worst thing they did in mkx was that when installing an update, even if you did not have the dlc characters - they still appeared in the select screen or loading screens. I like to keep it mk only

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#116
OuterGateways posted...
I hate guests characters. The worst thing they did in mkx was that when installing an update, even if you did not have the dlc characters - they still appeared in the select screen or loading screens. I like to keep it mk only

Yeah I hated it in Injustice 2. I like and sometimes play the characters but I'd still rather the slots had been filled with other DC characters. I would have been happier if raiden had been a skin on black lightning more than the other way around.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Guests you would like
  • Topic Archived