You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Guests you would like

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 week ago#1
I would like both Freddy and Jason back.

User Info: Akashia

Akashia
1 week ago#2
none honestly. I prefer them focusing on mk characters to be honest. if they have one guest character that wouldn't be to bad but having 4 was just taking away a lot from mmk for me. I am a fan of freddy, Jason, leatherface, alien and predator but just not so many especially when mk fans are hyped for more mk characters. we get a new mk every 3 to 4 years

Ite
1 week ago#3
Akashia posted...
none honestly. I prefer them focusing on mk characters to be honest. if they have one guest character that wouldn't be to bad but having 4 was just taking away a lot from mmk for me. I am a fan of freddy, Jason, leatherface, alien and predator but just not so many especially when mk fans are hyped for more mk characters. we get a new mk every 3 to 4 years

Doesn't matter there will be guest characters.

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
1 week ago#4
Yeah sadly there will be guest characters. While they were fun etc I would have gladly preferred rain or any mk characters. I’ll literally take a least favorite character over a guest character. Why? Because they made even bo rai cho badass lol

User Info: ssj5goku2005

ssj5goku2005
1 week ago#5
I must be in the minority. Yes, X went overboard with the guests, but guests by themselves aren't necessarily a bad thing.

If you ask me, the limit of guests for a fighting game should be 3 at most. Anything over that is just overkill.

I just don't want any horror movie guests. I understand why they keep going for them, since they need characters that can be ripped apart, but I feel like there's plenty of violent characters to use as guest material other than horror movie killers, and horror movie killers just don't mesh well with MK other than the fact that they kill.
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: slimsummers

slimsummers
1 week ago#6
Heihachi Mishima, to add to his collection of fighting game appearances.

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 week ago#7
I'd like Michael Myers to make his appearance already just to kinda complete that little horror trend they started already.

I know a lot of people are tired of hearing it but I don't care I want Spawn in a MK game and I will hold onto hope of him appearing in one until my last dying breath. He would fit much better in a MK game than he would in Injustice anyway and they got that movie coming out I think so maybe the timing could finally be right lol.

Outside of those two I really don't know what to expect or even want. I've liked pretty much every guest character they've put in their games this far so I'm excited to see what we end up with.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Ite
1 week ago#8
Spawn should have been in Injustice 2.

User Info: ArgoSexyMan

ArgoSexyMan
1 week ago#9
Jackie Estacado (The Darkness)
Spawn
Judge Dredd
Iron Fist
Etrigan (should have been in IJ2)
(edited 1 week ago)

Ite
1 week ago#10
I think Negan would have fit better in this game instead of Tekken 7.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Guests you would like