• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Outer Worlds
  3. Why Should I Be Hyped For This?

User Info: Deathmore

Deathmore
4 weeks ago#21
new vegas had 5 dlc and pre order content that became dlc
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away?
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day.

User Info: Han Dynasty

Han Dynasty
4 weeks ago#22
Deathmore posted...
Han Dynasty posted...
I'd figure people who have liked the last few Fallout games

i for some reason do not think the people who enjoyed 4 and 76 will enjoy this as they are probably same people who say 3 had a better game world than new vegas

Yeah, that was a brain fart. I wasn't thinking of 76 at all and was mostly thinking of 3 and NV, but just typed "last few."

User Info: Deathmore

Deathmore
4 weeks ago#23
i think anyone who has enjoyed games like fallout nv deus ex and alpha protocol are going to enjoy this we will see if it is also enjoyable on a bioshock or metro level as well as those are the sort of games i am thinking it looks feels similar to
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away?
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day.

User Info: Vampyre_Ghost

Vampyre_Ghost
4 weeks ago#24
Mass Effect style "level" design, Borderlands-ish humor vibe but not as childish, Firefly-esque setting, in a classic old style western RPG made by one of the most beloved RPG developers, especially now that Bethesda is a greedy mini EA and Bioware got swallowed by EA.

User Info: HipHopBeats

HipHopBeats
3 weeks ago#25
Foreman22 posted...
I hope it gets Fallout New Vegas type DLC to boot. Three nice large DLC drops will be great.

I'm pretty sure this will. And I'll bet one of them will either raise the cap level to 50 or allow you to continue playing after the ending.
Who gives a f*** if you lose? Who gives a f*** if you fail? Every time you fail at something you're getting better. You're LEARNING what NOT to do. - mninp

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 weeks ago#26
Deathmore posted...
Honestly I'm not getting any fallout vibes from Outerworlds

you must have been looking at a different game, then.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 weeks ago#27
Deathmore posted...
they are probably same people who say 3 had a better game world than new vegas

i mean...it did. i'm not sure how anyone can even say otherwise. the world of new vegas was so empty and boring (not counting the DLC which were almost all 10/10). fallout 3 had a better world. new vegas had better everything else.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: BigMeanMike

BigMeanMike
3 weeks ago#28
Well on xbox 1X you can basically play the game for $1. The game only take 30 to 40 hours to beat so I imagine a month you'll be sick of it
My name is Mike and I'm Fat and Mean
  1. Boards
  2. The Outer Worlds
  3. Why Should I Be Hyped For This?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers