• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Outer Worlds
  3. Disappointed with lvl cap. possible end game spoilers?
HatchetRyda 4 months ago#1
I got the game on sale and got both DLCs. I started the 1st Dlc right before the point of no return. Half way through i stopped getting exp at 36. Now I'm in the 2nd DLC and still 36. I dont like doing all this content and not getting xp for it. It feels like a waste.
ShionJrCitrine 4 months ago#2
Very disappointing.
IDoctrineIDark 4 months ago#3
Yeah, it's a bit low and they could've added a new set of perks; like crazy stuff you could have fun with and make interesting combinations like grim reapers sprint was op if you increased critical hits and damage in Fallout 3 you practically have infinite V.A.T.S.

PS: I thought the game was glitched not giving me exp halfway through the first DLC because 36 is just such a weird number to max out at.
"Everybody deals with grief differently right? Some people f*** at funerals... I cut off heads." - Travis Touchdown
(edited 4 months ago)
ShionJrCitrine 2 months ago#4
At least the plus side is you can got to lv 41 with equipment, but still it's pretty bad.
  1. Boards
  2. The Outer Worlds
  3. Disappointed with lvl cap. possible end game spoilers?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A