• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Outer Worlds
  3. Platinum Armor and Tier 3 Weapons
akaErky 5 months ago#1
I've noticed a disappointing lack of in depth information on this game. I've looked through the fextralife and fandom wikis only to find sparse and incomplete or incorrect information.

I'm guessing the vanilla game, with it's level cap of 30, only had two tiers of armor and weapons (Gold and Ultra/Mk 2 for the upgraded versions, respectively). I recently bought this game with both DLCs, my character is level 36 and I'm only seeing some tier 3 armor and weapons. I've only seen Rizzo's brand armor at the Platinum level and what seems like most weapons at the Hyper or Mk 3 level.

My questions: Does there exist a Platinum version of Spacer's Choice or Auntie Cleo's Riot Control Armor (the one with the +5 Stealth buff)? And does there exist an Assault Rifle Hyper? I've gotten to the final quest in the main game, Brave New World, and only have the Eridanos DLC left to do and I have not come across these items yet. I've been level 36 for most of the Gorgon DLC which I just completed.
R.I.P. George Carlin (1937-2008), We'll never forget those Seven Dirty Words
  1. Boards
  2. The Outer Worlds
  3. Platinum Armor and Tier 3 Weapons
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A