• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Outer Worlds
  3. Dialogue benefits of Temperament?

User Info: meowreka

meowreka
1 week ago#1
I've noticed there are occasionally dialogue options that are unlocked with attributes rather than skills (I know for example there's a Strength one with Felix, and several Perception ones) but since I always play with negative Temperament to make the game more difficult I've never had the chance to see what high temperament dialogue checks there might be.

Are there a lot? Am I missing out on anything?
Steam url: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993818142

User Info: alkarion_log

alkarion_log
1 week ago#2
meowreka posted...
I've noticed there are occasionally dialogue options that are unlocked with attributes rather than skills (I know for example there's a Strength one with Felix, and several Perception ones) but since I always play with negative Temperament to make the game more difficult I've never had the chance to see what high temperament dialogue checks there might be.

Are there a lot? Am I missing out on anything?

I remember maybe one or 2 checks of these, you can mark the see choices even when you don't have the skill for it to make sure
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money

User Info: yutterh

yutterh
1 day ago#3
There is some at the end of the game but yeah, I noticed there wasn't too many.
MICHALECOLE is the greatest poster of all time
I have literally watched him bang my mom before
  1. Boards
  2. The Outer Worlds
  3. Dialogue benefits of Temperament?
  • Post New Message