• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. What would be your thoughts if this is how the remaining GP's went?

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#1
GP8 February-March – Emperor Velo XXVII is the only character in this GP. Edited Boss Hoverbike is one of the karts unlockable.

GP9 March-April – A whole GP dedicated to Twinsanity. 6 characters will be added: Evil Twins (Victor & Moritz in different karts like Chick & Stew), Madame Amberly, Rusty Walrus, Farmer Ernest and Evil Crash. Evil Crash is scheduled to be the main leader of this GP. Track is set somewhere in the 10th Dimension. Coco Cortex is a skin. Pinstripe and N Brio set to get new skins too.

GP10 April-May – A 2nd Spyro GP, featuring Ripto as the leader. Sorceress, Bianca, Elora and Moneybags are apparently in this GP too. Tracks consist of sections of well-known levels from Spyro 2, will have Spyro 2 & 3 stickers/references too.

GP11 May-June – Willie Wumpa Cheeks, Baby Cortex, Baby N Tropy star in this. Apparently Willie now runs a nursery with himself as the mascot. Track is set to be centred on toys. Shrunk down racers maybe? Toy and figurine based skins, including Crash, Tawna, Pinstripe, Von Clutch and Geary.

GP12 June-July – Original Character (Like King Chicken & Fasty), Another ‘original character’ though it is referred to as a ‘Classic Crash Enemy’ (Skunk? Crab? Spiked Turtle?), Viscount, The Warthog from Crash 1 (Set to be given a name), and finally Lab Assistant. Year Anniversary GP/Final GP with multiple new skins for characters yet to receive Legendary skins.

We reach 70 racers, 12 GP’s.

What are your thoughts?

User Info: fretless58

fretless58
1 month ago#2
Well yeah, anything that leads to us getting every character is fine by me. I don't expect that we'll get everyone though. There are bound to be some characters left out.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/

User Info: naturalthief

naturalthief
1 month ago#3
Not going to happen.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#4
naturalthief posted...
Not going to happen.
You know the future?

Oh do tell!

User Info: Masterhene

Masterhene
1 month ago#5
not fan of second spyro gp & the whole kindergarten gp, but others were pretty good.
also got a hunch that beenox might go with the currents gp's style of adding just 1 character per gp from this point on. getting more than that just feels like were getting too much of a good thing.
Just ignore the problem until it goes away.

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
1 month ago#6
Is this fan made or based off data mines? Because I don't see them doing more than 1-3 characters per GP from here on out.
Someday I'm hoping to close my eyes and pretend, that this crumpled up paper can be perfect again.

User Info: Super-Mario-Fan

Super-Mario-Fan
1 month ago#7
Honestly, I expect only 1 new character from each Grand Prix from here on out. Maybe 2 or 3 Grand Prixs left.
I only buy my games physical. Currently playing: Crash Team Racing, Witcher 3

User Info: LandscapeManX

LandscapeManX
1 month ago#8
Would be pretty sweet actually
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.

User Info: Sonictiger99

Sonictiger99
1 month ago#9
I'd be perfectly happy with this. It has the datamined characters and the remaining characters people want, as well as making room for surprises. Is this likely? Well, it's not impossible. The only things I might not see happening is the amount of characters for GP9 and GP10.

Super-Mario-Fan posted...
Honestly, I expect only 1 new character from each Grand Prix from here on out. Maybe 2 or 3 Grand Prixs left.
While it seems that way, even if we go by that possibility, that doesn't seem to be enough time to add the remaining datamined characters. Besides, I think no matter what, Baby Cortex and Baby N Tropy will be paired up.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
1 month ago#10
You are really expecting too much if you think we have any chance of getting 4 or more characters in every GP after this next one, especially getting 6 in one and 5 Spyro characters in another (I’ll be surprised if we get more than Ripto and The Sorceress).
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. What would be your thoughts if this is how the remaining GP's went?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A