• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. People REALLY need to stop leaving because of the track chosen.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#1
I mean... Come the f*** on!

You'd rather go through the process of finding a match again than playing on Electron Avenue or the fact that Meteor Gorge was chosen over Thunderstruck?

People complain about online, but they pull this s***? You don't make things better!

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
1 month ago#2
Hypnofeet posted...
You'd rather go through the process of finding a match again than playing on Electron Avenue or the fact that Meteor Gorge was chosen over Thunderstruck?
yes
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#3
Ludacris01 posted...
yes
Then those people are making the online experience even worse.

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
1 month ago#4
i never leave based off courses anymore unless it's playground. yes that includes spyro circuit.

i make an exception for prehistoric playground

f*** playground

[though, if it gets picked after i know i am the host, i'll tough it out. i will still hate it.]
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: Shadow_Luffy

Shadow_Luffy
1 month ago#5
Haven't we already had a topic like this?

In any case, whose to say racing on the same track for the billionth time is good for their online experience? To some, racing on the same track over and over again isn't fun, it's like in OW when they lock FFA to one map instead of have it be all of them. It gets boring.
PSN: Skull_Revolver64 WiiU: James.V/Venom~Lad
The only thing better than a chainsaw. TWO CHAINSAWS!

User Info: GuilmonDX

GuilmonDX
1 month ago#6
Online is already a mess as it is. Rank placements, wonky power ups, host leaving. I could care less about Geary and Pinstripe skins. Don't even like those characters nor are they popular in the crash universe.

I can do EA all day during 7x WCs event. Nice juicy 800 coins if you first. Ofc, the smart ones would leave the crappy tracks and go to tracks that gives a bigger payout.

Irritates me when ppl would choose like Crash cove, Roo's tubes over EA, or Tiny Arena.
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
1 month ago#7
Naw, if the track chosen happens to have one of the lowest coin payouts why should we waste our time playing it? Dealing with the broken online just to get wumpa time is enough of a pain as is. Blame the game's coin system and the lesser tracks, not the players.
Someday I'm hoping to close my eyes and pretend, that this crumpled up paper can be perfect again.

User Info: KazooieKong

KazooieKong
1 month ago#8
I'll quit if I get the same track twice in a row.

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#9
I... Actually can't believe people are okay with leaving when tracks they want aren't chosen.

People would really rather sit through how long it takes to find another match where they might pull the same s***?

If the online was better, fine. But the state it is?

SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
Blame the game's coin system and the lesser tracks, not the players.
Am I like the only one getting more coins for races these days? The coin system is better now.

And we can blame the players. They don't help with the bad online. You should be happy to find a lobby and stay in it.

User Info: megasoniczxx

megasoniczxx
1 month ago#10
Some people just don't like to race on certain tracks. I remember during the active days of sonic and all stars racing transformed's online, I would audibly groan when people picked a track like after burner because it was a legitimately boring as crap track and I didn't understand for the life of me why people kept picking it. Plus, this game just generally has some boring tracks to race on that aren't very fun. Coco park, tiger temple, turbo track, koala carnival, etc. so I can't blame anybody for leaving.

While we're on this subject, does anyone know why devs keep going down this stupid route of only have like 4 something tracks to choose from in a selection instead of just letting people pick from the whole list? I've never really liked this method and found it really dumb but there must be some good reason why everyone keeps using it.
3DS FC: 1204-0472-2121, PSN: megasoniczx
BB FC in SF3: 116379571135
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. People REALLY need to stop leaving because of the track chosen.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A