• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Would you buy a new CTTR game with N. Sane Trilogy & Nitro Fueled gameplay?

User Info: CrashLightning

CrashLightning
1 month ago#1
Sometimes you would get to play platforming levels in the style of the N. Sane Trilogy and sometimes you would get to play some CTR races while exploring an open world area either by driving or platforming.
Try this Super Mario Maker 2 level based on Spyro 2! KSY-XT9-4DG

User Info: fretless58

fretless58
1 month ago#2
Open world exploration is fine if done right, but would the racing feel like CTR or CTTR? Because CTTR's racing was terrible and fundamentally broken.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/

User Info: KazooieKong

KazooieKong
1 month ago#3
no

User Info: CrashLightning

CrashLightning
1 month ago#4
fretless58 posted...
Open world exploration is fine if done right, but would the racing feel like CTR or CTTR? Because CTTR's racing was terrible and fundamentally broken.
It would play like CTR but would have a Double Dash style mechanic.
Try this Super Mario Maker 2 level based on Spyro 2! KSY-XT9-4DG

User Info: AsIfByMagic

AsIfByMagic
1 month ago#5
Honestly, the remakes have got me back into the series enough that I'll probably buy any new Crash game. And I'm someone who gave up on the series after Wrath.

User Info: KazooieKong

KazooieKong
1 month ago#6
i rather the series go back into retirement if we keep getting remakes; crash of the titans is almost exactly why i gave up

User Info: SuperDWFan

SuperDWFan
1 month ago#7
It won’t be a true CTTR remake without having Nolan North as N. Gin and Shanelle Workman as Pasadena. They MADE that game, not Radical.
"The party doesn't stop until EVERYONE'S pregnant."

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
1 month ago#8
like I say about Twinsanity, a game inspired by it would be better, not a remake

But I'd still prefer a game that's one or the other. CTR does the job as a racer so I'd just rather have a platformer instead. If they want to use this massive number of Crash characters they can recycle models for, they can try a spinoff in a genre Crash has never had a game in or something.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: BloodyRabbit

BloodyRabbit
1 month ago#9
No, because you know both platforming segments and racing segments will be watered down.

Maybe have a little platforming in the hub world but focus entirely on the racing.
Depression hurts, but you will always have to...
http://imgur.com/a/kqwvuWf

User Info: JRaW_Experience

JRaW_Experience
1 month ago#10
So long as the terrible merge mechanics weren’t brought back, I wouldn’t mind, and if it played nothing like CTTR too.
XboxLive GamerTag - JRaW Experience
PlayStation Network - JRaW_Experience
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Would you buy a new CTTR game with N. Sane Trilogy & Nitro Fueled gameplay?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A