• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Seriously Beenox? One character?

User Info: SamusTheHedge

SamusTheHedge
1 month ago#1
And still no N Trophy in the shop? You do realize some people are only in it at this point for the characters yes?

Disappointed...
Fan of MvC3 and Sonic. Beware The FINGER LASERS!, Max! Striders Broken!, Doom loves Yogert. This isnt even worth the paper its printed on

User Info: Flashheart

Flashheart
1 month ago#2
SamusTheHedge posted...
And still no N Trophy in the shop? You do realize some people are only in it at this point for the characters yes?

Disappointed...
If there's five more grandprix's and one character in each that's 55 playable characters!! Compare that to Mario kart 64 which had 8 ......

User Info: LEMagus

LEMagus
1 month ago#3
N Trophy doesn't exist, N.Tropy is easily unlockable by beating him on Time Trial mode though :)

And people who's here for the characters must be very happy to have 50 to play as now compared to the 15 in the original game.

User Info: SemperFi1180

SemperFi1180
1 month ago#4
Yeah there is an abundance of characters as well as a bunch of skins. N. Tropy's a great way to get more polished for online. Think you did a great job Beenox!

User Info: _The_Hitcher_

_The_Hitcher_
1 month ago#5
Literally free content.

User Info: Flashheart

Flashheart
1 month ago#6
LEMagus posted...
N Trophy doesn't exist, N.Tropy is easily unlockable by beating him on Time Trial mode though :)

And people who's here for the characters must be very happy to have 50 to play as now compared to the 15 in the original game.
Yea mario kart 64 had just 16 tracks,8 characters,only had single player,time trial,vs and battlemode,only 4 battle arenas,no boss races,no online,no different character skins or paintjobs for karts,no different wheels,kart decal or stickers,all the karts were the same plain kart,no crystal grab,ring rally,no cutscenes,no hub world etc

User Info: SuperDWFan

SuperDWFan
1 month ago#7
They should instead focus on balancing the skins between the characters instead of bloating out the roster.
"The party doesn't stop until EVERYONE'S pregnant."

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
1 month ago#8
So we're kicking it back to the "N. Tropy should be purchasable in the Pit Stop" debate? Lemme grab my popcorn.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: SamusTheHedge

SamusTheHedge
1 month ago#9
LEMagus posted...

Not everyone can do the time trials though

SemperFi1180 posted...
N. Tropy's a great way to get more polished for online. Think you did a great job Beenox!

Not saying they didnt
But I dont care about online
I'm mostly a single player gamer with some occasional local multiplayer
And I would rather pay real money for the whole cast then have to do something that frustrates me
Fan of MvC3 and Sonic. Beware The FINGER LASERS!, Max! Striders Broken!, Doom loves Yogert. This isnt even worth the paper its printed on

User Info: benjanime

benjanime
1 month ago#10
Oh look, a topic thread that doesn't need to exist because there's LITERALLY TWO OTHERS LIKE IT.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Seriously Beenox? One character?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A