• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. so, let's have a real clean poll

User Info: Juri-Han

Juri-Han
2 months ago#11
Eventually Geary will get one because it makes no damn sense not to give him one. There are other unpopular and very ugly characters or ugly IMO that have skins such as Papu Papu, R.Velo, Zem and Zam. Now as we speak there are plenty of other characters with no skins.

N.Brio, Komodo Moe, Gnasty Gnorc, Hunter, Ebenezer, Pasadena, King Chicken, Rila Roo and for the sake of conversation Baby T who hasn't gotten a skin with the exception of his back in time skin. Now I do hope to see more creative grand prix and what not but I also do hope to see other characters get skins for a change because honestly it feels like the original roster gets a little too much love and If anything Coco, Crash and Cortex need to stop getting skins.

User Info: SuplexKirby

SuplexKirby
2 months ago#12
Beenox is too busy hitting it from Coco behind to give a damn about Geary.

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
2 months ago#13
Ludacris01 posted...
Geary doesn't deserve a skin.

:(
BREATHE
https://imgur.com/gallery/j0Ef4sK

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
2 months ago#14
They will probably give him one still... I have no idea why the OG 8 need to have a new skin this GP, the theme isn't related to them. Coco could've skipped this one since her Monster skin already look post-apocalyptic, should've focus on the bad guys and give one to Papu too. Rustland Polar looks cute though
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. so, let's have a real clean poll
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A