• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Did they nerfed Wumpa coins reward in Ring Rally???

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
1 month ago#1
So I've been grinding for coins every weekend doing Ring Rally in Android Alley and I'm pretty sure I used to get 226 coins (with 2x Wumpa Time) every 5 laps, now I'm only getting 180... That's so disappointing! :(

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#2
You should have enough coins by now to have unlcoked everything in the Pit Stop.

User Info: C_Money17

C_Money17
1 month ago#3
Yeah, it says in the patch notes that the payouts were "adjusted". I used to do the one lap trick on Electron Avenue and got 53 coins. Now it's just 26 coins. Still got the normal payout for completing 8 laps, though.
Words I wish people would stop saying, in no particular order: 1. "Yikes" 2. "Oof". That is all.
https://i.imgtc.ws/9GBnqVl.jpg

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
1 month ago#4
post #3 made me look up the patch notes, which are here: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Updates

it appears that unrelated, passive rider is never going to f***ing show up this GP. BLESSED.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: Wolferrum

Wolferrum
1 month ago#5
First lap used to give 66% of the tracks normal reward, which made it most efficient to just do one lap and then stop. Now every lap gives around 33%, which encourages doing as many laps as possible.

If you stop on lap 5 on Android Alley you'll get around 133% (180) of its normal reward. If you complete lap 5 and stop on lap 6 you'll get around 166% (226).
FE Fates Castle Code: 11256-06930-03502-45315
Switch: 4258-1217-0517

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
1 month ago#6
Hypnofeet posted...
You should have enough coins by now to have unlcoked everything in the Pit Stop.
I wish! Always manage to save up to 50k every month and it's always gone the first week of GP LOL

Wolferrum posted...
First lap used to give 66% of the tracks normal reward, which made it most efficient to just do one lap and then stop. Now every lap gives around 33%, which encourages doing as many laps as possible.

If you stop on lap 5 on Android Alley you'll get around 133% (180) of its normal reward. If you complete lap 5 and stop on lap 6 you'll get around 166% (226).
I think I could only do 6 laps, but just doing single race twice there will give me more coins so back to single racing for me I guess. I still have to unlock skins for the new racers anyway

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
1 month ago#7
Beenox's greed is truly insatiable. They won't stop until all offline races give you coin payouts in the single digits.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#8
LordRattergun posted...
Beenox's greed is truly insatiable. They won't stop until all offline races give you coin payouts in the single digits.
Hey. How about you try a day without being a troll? Or is that impossible for you?

User Info: hekifier

hekifier
1 month ago#9
LordRattergun posted...
I could have sworn they made it to where the 2x Weekend Bonus was offline as well. Must have been my imagination.
There is nothing worse than a fair weather friend. Especially when they're a member of your extended family.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#10
hekifier posted...
I could have sworn they made it to where the 2x Weekend Bonus was offline as well. Must have been my imagination.
He's a troll.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Did they nerfed Wumpa coins reward in Ring Rally???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers