• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Since when did people care about Geary?

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
1 month ago#11
QJD1381 posted...
Contrarians.

Guess that makes you one, Mr Dr. Mario fan.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: benjanime

benjanime
1 month ago#12
A lot of the Nitro Kart characters look like they belong in films from Illumination, especially Velo.

User Info: LEMagus

LEMagus
1 month ago#13
I don't really care about Geary, but it could change if he has a cool skin.
Every character needs his chance to shine and be played, it's a matter of equality.
I was upset Nash didn't have any legendary and played him less and less since the launch, but Circus GP changed that. And I like Pinstripe but don't play him anymore...
Every character needs variety in the skins department and to be a Nitro boost character in at least one GP. Some of them are Nitro boost characters one GP in two...

User Info: SuperDWFan

SuperDWFan
1 month ago#14
SuplexKirby posted...
Beenox is the same like Hirez/Evilmojo when it comes to characters favoritism. By the time this game has finish support, Coco will have 50 skins where as Geary or others have one legendary.
Coco desperately needs more skins to stay relevant. This is basically the current state of her playerbase online, what’s left of it anyway...

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/8/3/AAbxDrAAACqD.jpg

"The party doesn't stop until EVERYONE'S pregnant."

User Info: Sahkyo164

Sahkyo164
1 month ago#15
Honestly, i am surprised that people care more about a legendary skin for Geary rather than N.Brio.

User Info: LEMagus

LEMagus
1 month ago#16
Sahkyo164 posted...
Honestly, i am surprised that people care more about a legendary skin for Geary rather than N.Brio.

Clearly I would enjoy much more a Brio legendary, but the classic skins for Brio are pretty great already and he's in the game for not so long unlike Geary who's here since launch and has poor recolor skins.
I hope Brio will get a legendary next GP though.
Brio, Pinstripe and Geary.

User Info: Sahkyo164

Sahkyo164
1 month ago#17
LEMagus posted...
Clearly I would enjoy much more a Brio legendary, but the classic skins for Brio are pretty great already and he's in the game for not so long unlike Geary who's here since launch and has poor recolor skins.
I hope Brio will get a legendary next GP though.
Brio, Pinstripe and Geary.
I hope Geary get a legendary skin soon, because i am tired of seeing people complaning about him not having a legendary skin. Damn
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Since when did people care about Geary?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers