• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 month ago#1
Nostagia takes over some people. The worst Crash game at the time it came out. It was lifeless, boring, and repetitive. The characters had zero animation too, which looks creepy as f***
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: fretless58

fretless58
1 month ago#2
Yes, it certainly was.
I'm still glad Rilla Roo is coming back.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/

User Info: IWasLeft2Die

IWasLeft2Die
1 month ago#3
It's okay to be wrong.

And, I'd agree with being the worst of its time... but the other games were amazing so that makes sense.

I think the game was actually pretty solid. It would have been great to have more variety but I still liked the minigames a lot

ienzo105
1 month ago#4
IWasLeft2Die posted...
It's okay to be wrong.

And, I'd agree with being the worst of its time... but the other games were amazing so that makes sense.

I think the game was actually pretty solid. It would have been great to have more variety but I still liked the minigames a lot

solid? LOL

IWasLeft2Die
1 month ago#5
ienzo105 posted...
solid? LOL

I mean, the way I see it is roughly broken down like this in tires (but not in order of those tiers)

Tier 1 best crash games
Crash 1, crash 2, crash 3, ctr, ctr nitro, twinsanity

Tier 2 pretty good but needed some adjustments
Cnk, crash bash, crash bandicoot warped

Tier 3- games that needed pretty severe changes
Most of the other games (I haven't played every single crash game, like the mobile games, but this was what I've come to understand)

ienzo105
1 month ago#6
IWasLeft2Die posted...
I mean, the way I see it is roughly broken down like this in tires (but not in order of those tiers)

Tier 1 best crash games
Crash 1, crash 2, crash 3, ctr, ctr nitro, twinsanity

Tier 2 pretty good but needed some adjustments
Cnk, crash bash, crash bandicoot warped

Tier 3- games that needed pretty severe changes
Most of the other games (I haven't played every single crash game, like the mobile games, but this was what I've come to understand)
Delete your account please

Crash Twinsanity over Warped? Bash as the same equivalent as Warped? Stop.

IWasLeft2Die
1 month ago#7
ienzo105 posted...
Delete your account please

Crash Twinsanity over Warped? Bash as the same equivalent as Warped? Stop.
Wow you're fun to have a conversation with.

And this isn't based on necessarily what I like the most but generally what I've seen the consensus to be. (For example, I'd put warped over twinsanity honestly.) Although I disagree with it, I've seen a number of people argue twinsanity is the best game even though I really disagree with it.

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
1 month ago#8
I think Bash is alright. I played it again a few years ago after not having played it since I was a kid, and still had some fun with it but time has not been that kind to it.

It's got a few fun minigames but it really isn't meant for single player at all, contrasting with the racing games which can still be highly enjoyable in single player. I think the game as a whole is best left in the past and shouldn't get a remake or anything. Also they really should've put Brio and Rilla Roo on Team Aku Aku.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: GuilmonDX

GuilmonDX
1 month ago#9
Crash Bash was only fun when you were playing it with your sibling or your friends. In my case, my brother.
We did 2 full runs and 100% with Coco/Crash and 101% with Tiny/Koala Kong. Can't remember who won the sudden death on T/KK though.

Coco/Crash were the weakest team out of four. There isn't like a single minigame where those two had the edge on the other teams.

Tiny/Koala did the most damage in tanks battles, had longest range tossing the crates brawl minigame, had good power in their charge Polar attack in Polar Bear minigame.
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
1 month ago#10
yeah the game was wack

That being said, the relics in Adventure were very tough to get since the CPU was programmed to work together and exclusively target you, meaning it was a 3v1 thing

Really liked the difficulty of it. I know that something like that will never ever come back though. It really made getting 200% in the game a pretty big deal.
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers