• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Lab Assistent and Hog? How realistic?

User Info: Turbokk

Turbokk
2 months ago#1
They are the two biggest Naughty Dog characters we haven't gotten yet. Hog is the only mount who isn't a racer yet and Lab Assistent is probably the most well known and iconic regular enemy.

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
2 months ago#2
If the amount of GPs datamined is for real then it is very likely
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: LEMagus

LEMagus
2 months ago#3
I hope they add the hog soon, since all the other mounts are in I find it strange he's not there.

User Info: IWasLeft2Die

IWasLeft2Die
2 months ago#4
I think it's very likely we will get either of them but much less likely to get both

User Info: SuplexKirby

SuplexKirby
2 months ago#5
I hope for both as well.

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
2 months ago#6
I mean, if we have 6 more GPs, and they're going with 3+ characters for each, that's at least 18 characters.

I'd say they have decent shots.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: Neo-Violen

Neo-Violen
2 months ago#7
I hope they put in the chubby gangster guy who throws barrels.
"Amateur hour."
https://i.imgur.com/H7RGDQy.png

User Info: GodOfTheSun

GodOfTheSun
2 months ago#8
With 6 more GPs you could have every named character in the franchise plus those two.

GodOfTheSun
2 months ago#9
LEMagus posted...
I hope they add the hog soon, since all the other mounts are in I find it strange he's not there.

Because the Warthog is not a character. I don't know why this is hard to grasp by people on this board. People mention a Warthog and a Lab Assistant as characters.

GodOfTheSun
2 months ago#10
Turbokk posted...
They are the two biggest Naughty Dog characters we haven't gotten yet. Hog is the only mount who isn't a racer yet and Lab Assistent is probably the most well known and iconic regular enemy.

They aren't characters. Like how Crabs, Turtles, Monkeys, and Vultures aren't ND characters as well.

Even Farmer Ernest should be in before them. Prioritize the named characters.

This is already a lame concept in Mario Kart where they prioritize adding random enemy NPCs and babies instead of actual characters from the franchise. CTR should be better than this.

The actual Crash characters are already very colorful and unique when you compare to any other mascot franchise, Beenox should use that to their advantage before chosing to add random enemies as racers, that would be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Lab Assistent and Hog? How realistic?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers