• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Why do so many people want the Lab Assistant...

User Info: GodOfTheSun

GodOfTheSun
2 months ago#11
Juri-Han posted...
That man has been in every game and is right now a background character he has every right to be in the spotlight this time.

Lab Assistant isn't "someone", they're a bunch of robots.

I'd rather have every unique/named character before enemies become racers. Crash is better than Mario on this regard and they have a much bigger and colorful cast that doesn't need to resort to bringing enemies that take spots from actual characters in the roster.

User Info: IWasLeft2Die

IWasLeft2Die
2 months ago#12
GodOfTheSun posted...

I'd rather have every unique/named character before enemies become racers. Crash is better than Mario on this regard and they have a much bigger and colorful cast that doesn't need to resort to bringing enemies that take spots from actual characters in the roster.
Are they robots???

User Info: Masterhene

Masterhene
2 months ago#13
IWasLeft2Die posted...
GodOfTheSun posted...

Are they robots???

in crash 3's secret warp room you'll be taken into the lab assistant factory, there you will see terminator styled exoskeletons be pressed with costumes, skins & then sent through a warp orb to different points in time.
Just ignore the problem until it goes away.

User Info: fretless58

fretless58
2 months ago#14
IWasLeft2Die posted...
GodOfTheSun posted...

Are they robots???

Yes. You see them being assembled in the Crash Warped secret warp room.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
2 months ago#15
GodOfTheSun posted...
Juri-Han posted...
That man has been in every game and is right now a background character he has every right to be in the spotlight this time.

This doesn't make sense. A big chunk of the cast are enemies of Crash (Cortex, Tropy, N Gin, Tiny, Dingo, etc). Heck even Penta is in there and he makes less appearances than Lab Assistant and you could argue there are multiple Pentas out there.
PSN: Crashh182

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
2 months ago#16
GodOfTheSun posted...

That is true, but if we really are getting 5 or 6 GPs after December then we gonna run out of named chars for sure and that's with a 2nd spyro GP also in mind, I mean some named NPCs arent really important either (I look at you rusty walrus, bearminator and farmer earnest)
+ it would kinda make sense for something like an April's fools GP.
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: BigBadBastich

BigBadBastich
2 months ago#17
Im indifferent to his inclusion tbh.

User Info: SuplexKirby

SuplexKirby
2 months ago#18
It make a lot more sense to add Lab Assistant than crap like baby crash, baby coco and king chicken.

GodOfTheSun
2 months ago#19
1Scream1 posted...
GodOfTheSun posted...
Juri-Han posted...

This doesn't make sense. A big chunk of the cast are enemies of Crash (Cortex, Tropy, N Gin, Tiny, Dingo, etc). Heck even Penta is in there and he makes less appearances than Lab Assistant and you could argue there are multiple Pentas out there.

No. You know what I mean. They're enemies but they're characters/bosses, with their own names, personalities, and themes. Lab Assistants are generic enemy NPCs.

Penta is an actual character, though, and thus he should always get prioritized than NPC enemies to be a playable character.

GodOfTheSun
2 months ago#20
MakotoYuri posted...
That is true, but if we really are getting 5 or 6 GPs after December then we gonna run out of named chars for sure and that's with a 2nd spyro GP also in mind, I mean some named NPCs arent really important either (I look at you rusty walrus, bearminator and farmer earnest)

I'd rather have Bearminator, Rusty and Ernest tbh, because at least they're characters and it would also be really weird to have everyone else in the series but them in the game, since you would only need the 3 of them to have the entire Crash cast in CTR (excluding the Elementals, but it would be impossible for them to be playable since they're masks).

Though if Beenox do add those 3, then I don't mind if they add Lab Assistant, Hog, or whatever else as racers. I'll never say no to more content and racers.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Why do so many people want the Lab Assistant...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers