• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Why do so many people want the Lab Assistant...

User Info: SirBuckford

SirBuckford
3 weeks ago#1
...but not ever fight for all the other unnamed mobs? Like the tribal guys with Papu, or really any other generic enemy in the series. Hell, if they put in Assistant why not the mummy from Crash 3?!

"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves." -C.S. Lewis

User Info: superman 2000

superman 2000
3 weeks ago#2
Because the lab assistant is obviously the most iconic generic enemy in the series and appears throughout the entire trilogy in different outfits.
I don't hold grudges. Let's vehemently argue today and casually have a beer together tomorrow.

User Info: fretless58

fretless58
3 weeks ago#3
SirBuckford posted...
Hell, if they put in Assistant why not the mummy from Crash 3?!

The mummy IS a Lab Assistant.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/

User Info: superman 2000

superman 2000
3 weeks ago#4
fretless58 posted...
SirBuckford posted...

Lmao exactly.
I don't hold grudges. Let's vehemently argue today and casually have a beer together tomorrow.

SirBuckford
3 weeks ago#5
superman 2000 posted...
Lmao exactly.
Aw man now I look silly!
"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves." -C.S. Lewis

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
3 weeks ago#6
They're the most recurring enemies across all three of the main ND games (and a few games after them, like Wrath of Cortex) and have probably the most costume potential of any character they could put in, especially since Beenox doesn't have to actually make them since the N. Sane Trilogy alone is littered with great costumes.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
3 weeks ago#7
They’re the crash equivalent of a goomba or koopa. There’s much less relevant characters in the game already like Zem, Zam, King Chicken, Gnasty Gnorc, the Babies, etc. Why not Lab Assistant?
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
3 weeks ago#8
fretless58 posted...
SirBuckford posted...

address this @SirBuckford
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

SirBuckford
3 weeks ago#9
Ludacris01 posted...
address this @SirBuckford
I did on post #5!

User Info: Juri-Han

Juri-Han
3 weeks ago#10
That man has been in every game and is right now a background character he has every right to be in the spotlight this time.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Why do so many people want the Lab Assistant...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers