• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Juri-Han

Juri-Han
3 weeks ago#1
So the update came out for bug fixes and during my few races I noticed a lot more bugs or the normal bugs you expect but amplified? Ramps with invisible walls, jank hitboxes and people falling threw the map. Now I wanna know if anyone else is seeing these bugs as much as I am?

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
3 weeks ago#2
Well, for me it feels the same.

Couldn't find any news on 1.15 for CTR:NF yet... but I heard there was a bug with the Roadster and/or some Paintjobs crashing the game, so maybe that got fixed...

User Info: DerektheWilder

DerektheWilder
3 weeks ago#3
I have no idea what's been changed, if anything. I really wish Beenox would have an update summary that would show up as soon as you start the game after an update is installed.
PSN: DerekWilder

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
3 weeks ago#4
As always, Beenox wants to try and hide the changes they make.

If they made public patch notes, they'd actually have to acknowledge when they nerf payouts.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: KazooieKong

KazooieKong
3 weeks ago#5
From what I can tell, the patch didn't fix anything.

My game crash this morning.

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
3 weeks ago#6
I thought they fix the Pit Stop resseting your racer but it didn't, also haven't experienced invisible walls in the Koala Carnival but after patch I did twice. So far that's all I noticed

User Info: SolidZone

SolidZone
3 weeks ago#7
I hope it fixes the bug that scrolling though cosmetics too quickly causes the game to crash. I managed to replicated this 3 times.

LordRattergun posted...
As always, Beenox wants to try and hide the changes they make.

If they made public patch notes, they'd actually have to acknowledge when they nerf payouts.

Like you want to try and hide your activity feed by setting it to private? How are you and Beenox any different?
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
3 weeks ago#8
SolidZone posted...
How are you and Beenox any different?

I have respect for the Crash Bandicoot franchise.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: SolidZone

SolidZone
3 weeks ago#9
LordRattergun posted...
I have respect for the Crash Bandicoot franchise.

No you don't. If you truly respect Crash, then there's no reason for you to hide it. It's seems like you have something against Beenox and you don't want the people on this board to know why.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers