• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
8 months ago#11
Alexves1235 posted...
Nevermind, the glitch is still there.

Aw man :(
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: BeatScrafty2

BeatScrafty2
8 months ago#12
JRaW_Experience posted...
Seems they fixed the extra nitro earned via bumper kart wheel exploit, and not sticker nitro.

Of course they fix the nitro glitch that favors the players.

But they can't fix leaderboards with remnants of lap skips lmao.
3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
Switch : 1262-5767-2705

User Info: Wolferrum

Wolferrum
8 months ago#13
BeatScrafty2 posted...
The Nitro Bumper bug isn't fixed either actually.

I legit have no idea what they fixed if anything. All the update seems to have added is a new version number at this point.
FE Fates Castle Code: 11256-06930-03502-45315
Switch: 4258-1217-0517

User Info: GodOfTheSun

GodOfTheSun
8 months ago#14
Wolferrum posted...
BeatScrafty2 posted...
The Nitro Bumper bug isn't fixed either actually.

I legit have no idea what they fixed if anything. All the update seems to have added is a new version number at this point.

What Nitro Bumper bug?

User Info: JRaW_Experience

JRaW_Experience
8 months ago#15
I may have been hasty in claiming it was fixed.

I didn’t bother to do math and just went by the fact the numbers I earned remained the same after each race regardless of the kart combo I used with max nitro boost.
XboxLive GamerTag - JRaW Experience
PlayStation Network - JRaW_Experience

User Info: GodOfTheSun

GodOfTheSun
8 months ago#16
Alexves1235 posted...
Alexves1235 posted...
They fixed the Pit Stop glitch, when you selected it and you start with default Crash and Kart
Nevermind, the glitch is still there.

This isn't a bug.

User Info: Wolferrum

Wolferrum
8 months ago#17

I didn’t bother to do math and just went by the fact the numbers I earned remained the same after each race regardless of the kart combo I used with max nitro boost.
You have to check the total the reward screen says and what the Grand Prix screen says. If you are using the Nitro Bumper wheel bug then the GP screen will say you have more than what the last reward screen said. Easier to notice if you win larger amounts.

The extra 10% is hidden in that the game won't show you as having 80% but rather 70%, and the amounts shown on the results screens only reflect the visible boost. The GP screen shows your real total Nitro as does the next results screen before it adds your winnings. Oddly it'll still let you know you unlocked a reward if that extra 10% happened to be the difference between unlocking it or needing to grind more, even if the total on the results screen is less than the required amount. That is what clued me in on it actually, when I got Penta's skin at 16960 instesd of at 17000.
FE Fates Castle Code: 11256-06930-03502-45315
Switch: 4258-1217-0517

User Info: JRaW_Experience

JRaW_Experience
8 months ago#18
Wolferrum posted...

You have to check the total the reward screen says and what the Grand Prix screen says. If you are using the Nitro Bumper wheel bug then the GP screen will say you have more than what the last reward screen said. Easier to notice if you win larger amounts.

The extra 10% is hidden in that the game won't show you as having 80% but rather 70%, and the amounts shown on the results screens only reflect the visible boost. The GP screen shows your real total Nitro as does the next results screen before it adds your winnings. Oddly it'll still let you know you unlocked a reward if that extra 10% happened to be the difference between unlocking it or needing to grind more, even if the total on the results screen is less than the required amount. That is what clued me in on it actually, when I got Penta's skin at 16960 instesd of at 17000.

You’re absolutely correct, just checked the meters and did the math after my last few races and the Bumper wheels exploit is still there.
XboxLive GamerTag - JRaW Experience
PlayStation Network - JRaW_Experience

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
8 months ago#19
A few people I've seen on Discord and the Crash subreddit have said the Roadster is patched, so you can pick it with any decal and any paint job just fine again

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the only actual fix.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
8 months ago#20
GodOfTheSun posted...
A checkpoint system has been added, there's no more way to have track exploits now IIRC.

I read about that in the list of stuff added with 1.14 / GP Update, but giving I noticed some issues in online Matchmaking (some guys only getting their place updated while passing the finish line) I assume it isn't fully functional yet, or at the very least not on all Tracks.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A