• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. What can make out of Wumpa Fruits?

User Info: Wild-Cartoon-Fe

Wild-Cartoon-Fe
4 weeks ago#1
Crash Tag Team Racing introduced us to Wumpa Whip, which is a milkshake-like soft drink made out of Wumpa Fruits. In Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, Pasadena's victory animation she uses a bottle of Wumpa... I would say wine to splash over the audience.

So it seems like developers want to expand the Wumpa Fruit into more products. What else can you make out of Wumpa Fruits and will other Wumpa Fruit products be introduced in future Crash games?

Personally I could see at some point Wumpa Ice Cream showing up.

User Info: Hambo the Hog

Hambo the Hog
4 weeks ago#2
Why back where me an' Fake Crash is from, we used ta make us some wumpa fruit pies in the fall. We called 'em Wumpies.
I'm sorry, but 10,000 of ANYTHING on a PS2 would absolutely destroy your framerate. It'd be like playing chess through the mail. ~johnboy1

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#3
Isn’t wumpa just a type of apple? I’m pretty sure wumpa is apples in Japanese crash games?
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: SuperDWFan

SuperDWFan
4 weeks ago#4
“Megumi shortly unveiled her new line of perfume called “Odecoot”, featuring the alluring scent of fermenting wumpa fruit.”
"The party doesn't stop until EVERYONE'S pregnant."

User Info: GodOfTheSun

GodOfTheSun
4 weeks ago#5
Wild-Cartoon-Fe posted...
Crash Tag Team Racing introduced us to Wumpa Whip, which is a milkshake-like soft drink made out of Wumpa Fruits. In Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, Pasadena's victory animation she uses a bottle of Wumpa... I would say wine to splash over the audience.

So it seems like developers want to expand the Wumpa Fruit into more products. What else can you make out of Wumpa Fruits and will other Wumpa Fruit products be introduced in future Crash games?

Personally I could see at some point Wumpa Ice Cream showing up.

Pasadena is holding a bottle of Wumpa Whip.

I don't know if every Wumpa Fruit can make it, since apparently it only comes from Willie Wumpa Cheeks.

User Info: KazooieKong

KazooieKong
4 weeks ago#6
wumpa store

alternatively, look up what can be done with mangoes

in before people somehow don't know what i'm talking about or what i mean
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Hambo the Hog

Hambo the Hog
4 weeks ago#7
ArroganceMalice posted...
Isn’t wumpa just a type of apple? I’m pretty sure wumpa is apples in Japanese crash games?
I always thought they looked like peaches or mangos. It always baffled me when people called them apples.
I'm sorry, but 10,000 of ANYTHING on a PS2 would absolutely destroy your framerate. It'd be like playing chess through the mail. ~johnboy1

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#8
Hambo the Hog posted...
I always thought they looked like peaches or mangos. It always baffled me when people called them apples.
I agree

But apparently it was apples and was changed for western release (still apples in JP?)

User Info: fretless58

fretless58
4 weeks ago#9
They're basically just mangos. Those "wumpa scented" air fresheners were actually mango scented.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
fretless58 posted...
They're basically just mangos. Those "wumpa scented" air fresheners were actually mango scented.
What are you basing them on being mangos?
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. What can make out of Wumpa Fruits?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers