• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
1 week ago#1
is, by far, the hardest challenge they've ever put in these things. I probably gave it like 20 tries before finally doing it. And it felt good. I unlocked the Daredevil by clearing it. Nice.

I like that it's that type of challenge. A challenge that is genuinely really f***ing hard. No grind, no getting lucky with matchmaking (why did Beat the Champion not only return, but now you have a separate challenge to beat someone who plays Tropy?), no glitches, no nothing. Just play the video game real good.

On a side note idk about you guys but I love Ring Rally. It reminds me of arcade racing games.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
1 week ago#2
I can only get to halfway lmfao.

Feels impossible. Love the new mode though.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: RoRoCraziness

RoRoCraziness
1 week ago#3
I managed to get it on my first try. Somehow.

My hand then proceeded to die. I think it was stuck in a cramped claw form for a full two hours. x_x;

Great challenge, though. Loved it.

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#4
Wow this one is pretty crazy. The real issues start for me with the small blue rings. Good on Beenox or doing a challenge that is hard because it's actually challenging instead of being hard because the stars need to align to make the win condition even possible.
Ihme elukka

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 week ago#5
Ranticoot posted...
(why did Beat the Champion not only return, but now you have a separate challenge to beat someone who plays Tropy?)

I don't think it's that bad since most players will go for Tropy + Championskart for the 5 Victories challenges, so you'll most likely get both at once anyways...

User Info: SA200

SA200
1 week ago#6
I sure did yesterday on the new track, thankfully didn't need the disconnect trick.

I would've preferred they made the ring challenge a more reasonable 4 or 5 mil. I've given up on that one since I haven't mastered the air break to get around that corner at the end with blue fire.
Rate this fetish: Dat Ass ~ Mr_PotatoHeads
It's not a fetish. It's a way of life. ~ EmeralDragon23 http://psnprofiles.com/Someguy42
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: BloodyRabbit

BloodyRabbit
1 week ago#7
I can't seem too reach 400k. My hands cramps up and i lose control. Props to anyone that pulls it off but this too much for me at my skill level.
Depression hurts, but you will always have to...
http://imgur.com/a/kqwvuWf

User Info: DerektheWilder

DerektheWilder
1 week ago#8
I haven't gotten more than 360,000. Doesn't help that on Hot Air Skyway, there are portions of the track that you fall through even though graphically there's floor underneath you.
PSN: DerekWilder

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr
1 week ago#9
456634 is my best. Lap 8. Thumb hurts like hell
Yeah thats fair

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 week ago#10
JamieDodgr posted...
456634 is my best. Lap 8. Thumb hurts like hell

How hard are you guys pressing the accelerate button? Mine doesn't hurt at all. Thought to be honest a lighter touch is something I've learned only after breaking my X button in another game where it had to be held.
Ihme elukka
  • Post New Message