• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. From a score of 1 to 10, how much did you enjoy Koala Carnival?

User Info: Willie879

Willie879
1 week ago#1
From a score of 1 to 10, how much did you enjoy Koala Carnival? - Results (68 votes)
1.47% (1 vote)
2.94% (2 votes)
7.35% (5 votes)
0% (0 votes)
8.82% (6 votes)
10.29% (7 votes)
17.65% (12 votes)
26.47% (18 votes)
14.71% (10 votes)
10.29% (7 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
For myself, it would be around a 7.

The design and graphics are amazing, not to mention adding the Rilla Roo Easter Egg there as well. Really brings the fun in the track, so it would be almost a 10 for that.

But the thing that I was a bit disappointed is when I first saw the map on the bottom right. It's just...so simple, not to mention short. Not to mention that this course really didn't need blue fire...the times are basically in the early 1:40s in which case it would be a 5 lap track honestly (would been 4 without blue fire) Which is basically why we need more laps on short tracks like this and for this to be a DLC track, it kinda upset me a bit and I had to give it a 4 for duriaton which average it out to 7.

So, what are your options for this track?

User Info: IWasLeft2Die

IWasLeft2Die
1 week ago#2
8. I love it a lot but the edges need fixed in the beginning

User Info: Gunnthra

Gunnthra
1 week ago#3
If it was longer it would be one of my favorite tracks. I like simple tracks that it’s easy to hold fire on, but they’re all so short.
as is I’ll give it 7.5 with 8 for visuals.

User Info: Mmoises1213

Mmoises1213
1 week ago#4
Agreed. I would’ve gave it a 10 if it wasn’t so short! And it definitely didn’t need blue fire like I don’t want to end the track so fast
Wumpa farm? PSN- Moisesthebomb

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
1 week ago#5
+looks great
+fast and fun

-invisible walls in the fire part are really awful
-could be longer

overall i like it. i don't see why a track as simple as this one needs blue fire, but it's fun.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
1 week ago#6
If they fix the walls it’d be amazing.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: SA200

SA200
1 week ago#7
At the very least if that pro challenge which is to hold blue fire for 2+ laps comes back then it'll be a cakewalk since it's laughably easy to hold it on this track.
Rate this fetish: Dat Ass ~ Mr_PotatoHeads
It's not a fetish. It's a way of life. ~ EmeralDragon23 http://psnprofiles.com/Someguy42

User Info: BumbleBee3229

BumbleBee3229
1 week ago#8
8. If they fix the hitboxes on the sides at the beginning - i'll bump it up to 9 easily.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
1 week ago#9
3. I don't get this track. It seems absolutely pointless to me. It's a flashier version of Tiny Temple. Did the challenges related to it and I'm already done with the track.
PSN: ToveriJuri
Visually it's great. Not my favorite track in the game to race on, but it's better than any of the other original tracks that Beenox created.
PSN: DerekWilder
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. From a score of 1 to 10, how much did you enjoy Koala Carnival?
  • Post New Message