• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 months ago#11
JRaW_Experience posted...
I’m so tired of Fred Tatasciore voicing every muscled up, huge character with the same Hulk voice he’s been using for years.
I know he has better range too, some of the voice direction for this game is terrible.

Then who else have you in mind?

Hell, he did KK even in the N-Sane Trilogy games.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: superman 2000

superman 2000
2 months ago#12
They had a chance to give Kong a distinct voice (which would have helped him stand out among the other musclebound marsupials), and they blew it. lol
I don't hold grudges. Let's vehemently argue today and casually have a beer together tomorrow.

User Info: JRaW_Experience

JRaW_Experience
2 months ago#13
Blayshy posted...
JRaW_Experience posted...
I’m so tired of Fred Tatasciore voicing every muscled up, huge character with the same Hulk voice he’s been using for years.
I know he has better range too, some of the voice direction for this game is terrible.

Then who else have you in mind?

Hell, he did KK even in the N-Sane Trilogy games.

I don’t have a problem with Fred, just the overuse of his Hulk voice for every huge character he is cast as.
XboxLive GamerTag - JRaW Experience
PlayStation Network - JRaW_Experience

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
2 months ago#14
I think they should've went with the ND pitches and made him sound like Stallone (and make his legendary a boxer costume, but that's neither here nor there, especially since the one he DID get is still pretty good).

This Russian Kong is somewhat forgettable, especially since it seems like he doesn't have many actual voice lines - he still mostly has grunts, at least when I played as him.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
2 months ago#15
Koala Kong does not need to speak. That would be time and energy wasted that could be spent on flexing.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: bluefirekid

bluefirekid
2 months ago#16
GodOfTheSun posted...
bluefirekid posted...
I wonder if they'll have Rilla Roo talk or keep his monkey sounds next month.

Hopefully talking. There's way too many mute or babbling characters in the game already.

Kong not talking is disappointing but it fits him because he has a speech impediment. He did talk in the CTR TV intro but I guess he's still learning.

I kinda thought it'd be funny if he had an interpreter. (The interpreter being the announcer from Bash, but that'd probably work better in a mainstream title)

Since he's associated with Dingodile, they'll likely either make Roo similar to him in personality or the opposite.
There is a sig; there is no sig.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers