1 week ago #1
Just for fun. During an online race, in which position do you usually finish, most of the time? Whenever I race online, I tend to finish in 3rd, 4th or 5th position. Very rarely do I end up in 2nd, 6th, 7th or 8th place. I'm not even gonna mention 1st place because that only ever happened to me twice or so during my online experiences. And I've been racing online for quite a while now, so I'm pretty much used to it to end up in 3rd, 4th or 5th place.

How about you? Where do you usually end up in an online race?

Previous Versions
1 week ago
Just for fun. During an online race, in which position do you usually finish, most of the time? Whenever I race online, I tend to finish in 3rd, 4th or 5th position. Very rarely do I end up in 2nd. I'm not even gonna mention 1st place because that only ever happened to me twice or so during my online experiences. And I've been racing online for quite a while now, so I'm pretty much used to it to end up in 3rd, 4th or 5th place.

How about you? Where do you end up in an online race?
1 week ago
Just for fun. During an online race, in which position do you usually finish, most of the time? Whenever I race online, I tend to finish in 3rd, 4th or 5th position. Very rarely do I end up in 2nd, 6th, 7th or 8th place. I'm not even gonna mention 1st place because that only ever happened to me twice or so during my online experiences. And I've been racing online for quite a while now, so I'm pretty much used to it to end up in 3rd, 4th or 5th place.

How about you? Where do you end up in an online race?