• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. So I snagged a few codes from Sour Patch Kids and Trident Vibes products...

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
5 days ago#1
I must say, the parts look pretty nice.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
5 days ago#2
I only ended up getting the kart (from the tropical whatever trident vibes), and I do like it

[I also like the gum, which I had never had before this. Yes I realize this means a Crash game successfully placed a product to me.]
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: bluefirekid

bluefirekid
5 days ago#3
I wonder what's the time limit for this promotion.
There is a sig; there is no sig.

User Info: BoxNinja

BoxNinja
5 days ago#4
bluefirekid posted...
I wonder what's the time limit for this promotion.
I think it ends (codes being valid) in March of 2020 but time will tell if supply will last that long.

User Info: Juri-Han

Juri-Han
5 days ago#5
I still can't find these codes and I'm US.

User Info: Alexves1235

Alexves1235
5 days ago#6
I'm from Mexico and we do not have the codes here but is weird. If the kart is exclusive to USA why the kart parts are translated to more languages?

User Info: benjanime

benjanime
5 days ago#7
Juri-Han posted...

I just resorted to buying the codes on eBay, wasted a lot of gas looking in different stores and came out with zip.

User Info: Juri-Han

Juri-Han
5 days ago#8
benjanime posted...
Juri-Han posted...

I just resorted to buying the codes on eBay, wasted a lot of gas looking in different stores and came out with zip.

I see got some lame marketing over here I swear.

User Info: benjanime

benjanime
5 days ago#9
Juri-Han posted...
benjanime posted...
Juri-Han posted...

I see got some lame marketing over here I swear.

I'm sure that just like the Firehawk plane they could've just made it paid dlc and still just advertised it on social media like they're doing for it now. The only downside is that with eBay you're paying like $10-$12 just for a single code each.

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
5 days ago#10
IF they are eternally stuck by contracts to never sell this stuff as separate DLC, that's that.

If not, they surely should share it with players of other countries, if they are willing to pay up, like they said they will for the Fire Hawk.

I don't care too much either way about the SPK stuff, but I guess simply buying DLC would have been less of a nuisance for everyone compared to hunting down these Candy Codes.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. So I snagged a few codes from Sour Patch Kids and Trident Vibes products...
  • Post New Message