• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. four characters from launch still have not gotten a skin from a GP.

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
1 month ago#1
Who would you most like to see get one? - Results (106 votes)
Pinstripe
26.42% (28 votes)
Penta
13.21% (14 votes)
Nash
33.96% (36 votes)
Geary
26.42% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
[yes, i am aware nash and penta are expected to get one soon. vote independent of this.]

though Geary is great and I'd love to see him get one, Pinstripe is one of my favorite characters and at this point I am very tired of, in the name of boosts to get things faster, sidelining him during every GP so far. I probably used him more pre-Nitro Tour than I have every GP season combined. I am really hoping my theory that these two get skins in December is right.
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: stacyishot

stacyishot
1 month ago#2
Penta and Pinstripe have an extra costume so they have a fifth one whereas the other two only have their original four.

Vote goes to Nash as I prefer him over Geary.
Now Playing: Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, Mortal Kombat 11, Team Sonic Racing and Gran Turismo Sport.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 month ago#3
Nash, but Geary also needs one. Seeing Penta/Pinstripe get more would be cool, but they already have one so at least they have something in the meantime.
What doth life?

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
1 month ago#4
Geary simply because he's lacking one entirely.

The others atleast have one. Or have one on the way in the case of Nash.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
1 month ago#5
Not only are DLC characters getting 2 alts before Geary gets one, but he has had such a huge missed opportunity for not getting an Earthshaper costume in the Spyro GP

poor guy is getting the shaft.

To make it even worse, he's the only character in the game who I haven't used once, so I'm not making it any better :/

I dont even have Penta unlocked and I have more costumes for him than Geary lmao
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: PolarisCastillo

PolarisCastillo
1 month ago#6
I personally love Geary's character design for a Non-Naughty Dog character. Its a shame he hasnt gotten any new skins

User Info: SuplexKirby

SuplexKirby
1 month ago#7
Voted Geary but instead they keep giving skins to Crash, Fake Crash, Coco, Pura, Tiny, Dingodile and N Trance.

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
1 month ago#8
When I first saw Ragdoll Nina, I thought it was a Dorothy costume, since there's lion Pura and N.Brio scarecrow sticker and props in Nina's Nightmare I thought they do a Wizard of Oz skins. Would've been cool if they did and Geary got a Tinman skin

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 month ago#9
Ranticoot posted...
yes, i am aware nash and penta are expected to get one soon. vote independent of this

GodOfDerp posted...
Or have one on the way in the case of Nash.

BRUH
What doth life?

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#10
Nash and Geary have 0 Legendaries... so of course they have priority.

I like Nash better so he gets my vote.

But I'm just gonna say it... a DC Joker-Like Skin for Pinestripe would be awesome and the Circus Themed GP might be the perfect opportunity...
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. four characters from launch still have not gotten a skin from a GP.
  • Topic Archived