• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Track Discussion 26 - Clockwork Wumpa

User Info: Nightstryk3r619

Nightstryk3r619
3 weeks ago#11
9/10. Great aethestic, great hazards and shortcuts, great soundtracks, and it's even a reference to one of the greatest movies ever made.
PSN: MistahRattlehead
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life... I think mine bent so much it snapped in two."

User Info: RockmanBN

RockmanBN
3 weeks ago#12
10/10 track. Not too hard to blue fire but feels very satisfying nonetheless.

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr
3 weeks ago#13
Good track. Sucks that it is the only CNK track not in any of the cups so i never really get to play it.
Yeah thats fair

User Info: PolarisCastillo

PolarisCastillo
3 weeks ago#14
I do love it but I hate the gears. Not only is the hit box weird but its odd that they squish you. Shouldn't they simply push you or get you caught in them, and then respawn?

Other than that its great.

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
3 weeks ago#15
[i should note when i said gears, i actually meant the ones on the shortcut, not the hazard gears. i've had more than one time trial run destroyed by weird collision on them making me lose fire.]
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
3 weeks ago#16
5/10. I can't really even really tell the reason why but I just don't like how this track flows. It has some good elements to has decent hazards a good shortcut and blue fire so it's it's not a monotonous track. Yet for some reason I just don't like playing this track.
PSN: ToveriJuri

User Info: Edelweiss-III

Edelweiss-III
3 weeks ago#17
9/10. Love this track so much. It has somewhat a Harry Potter/Poudlard's vibe.

This kind of topic is great. I've voted for some tracks such as Crash Cove, Polar Pass and else..
Edelweiss-II's new account.

User Info: mqg96

mqg96
3 weeks ago#18
This is how fun Clockwork Wumpa becomes once you learn how to U-turn/air brake and keep blue flame on the course. It flows so nicely. My personal best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhmPNHFDcb8

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
3 weeks ago#19
8/10 but a high 8

User Info: DysonSlinky

DysonSlinky
3 weeks ago#20
I'm not sure whether to give this track a 7 or an 8. It's a fun track, but it has fundamental flaws within it, primarily the gears having weird hitboxes, and the first shortcut actually having the tendency to randomly axe your fire.
PSN: DysonSlinky (will not accept blank friend requests)
DFFOO: Slinky - 353614568 || Opera Omnia discord link: https://discord.gg/ZQsevtm
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Track Discussion 26 - Clockwork Wumpa
  • Topic Archived