• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Which Skin from the Spyro GP was your favorite?

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 month ago#21
WHATZITUYA posted...
Something I noticed with all three Sypro characters:

It's not just me their final skins weren't as great looking as the skin they unlocked before them, right?

Magma Gnasty is cool. I agree with Spyro.
The last two Hunter recolors look equally bad imo.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: Rhalius

Rhalius
1 month ago#22
I really like the norms their skins. Much better than their standard skins.

Driving around with an orc and goblin is pretty cool, and they look better than Gnasty Norc who has a really dopey expression on his face.

Wizard Komodo Joe is pretty good too.

Overall I must say this is a good GP for skins. I like the fantasy theme.

Evil coco and Crunch don't fit at all though, I'd rather have more fantasy inspired skins, more wizards maybe. Dr Neo Cortex could look great with a wizard robe.

User Info: Venshen

Venshen
1 month ago#23
Gnome velo, he looks somewhat even more regal, and that victory animation is funny, would’ve pick coco, but it doesn’t look as crazed and dangerous as it did in mind over mutant ( everything else about her in that game sucked) ,maybe because she’s a small child in this version. Imo the princess coco should’ve been released instead, would’ve fit the fantasy theme better

The zam gets an honorable mention, never thought Id have anything nice to say about that alien dog, but it’s a cool skin

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 month ago#24
Having Small Norm act like a creepy Goblin then randomly start doing his mime routine looks really bad.

When I use Small Norm, I cant imagine using the Goblin skin too much.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
1 month ago#25
Venshen posted...
would’ve pick coco, but it doesn’t look as crazed and dangerous as it did in mind over mutant ( everything else about her in that game sucked) ,maybe because she’s a small child in this version.

Imo the princess coco should’ve been released instead, would’ve fit the fantasy theme better

Well, does she even have any feral grunts/growls? I've heard the (odd) claw effects but not sure of the former. With or without it, though, the char.animation is definitely both far less intimidating and ferocious than how EC was depicted in MoM. It's surely not the child aspect.

Unless it would have been replaced by another good alt, then no.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
1 month ago#26
i'll agree with the people saying the one Zam got is alright, definitely superior to his Bulldog skin [and unlike Zem's caveman skin last GP I can't think of another character who would've done the devil dog thing better]
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: Masterhene

Masterhene
1 month ago#27
had to go with wizard, even tho my heart will allways belong to the gnome boi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yujn87kwveE
Just ignore the problem until it goes away.

User Info: BloodyRabbit

BloodyRabbit
1 month ago#28
Evil Coco because it's Coco obviously. Got to appreciate that they give my main. Unfortunately Goblin Small Norm is my least favorite since it's so out of character with my small boi.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Which Skin from the Spyro GP was your favorite?
  • Topic Archived