• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Where is everyone at this GP

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
1 month ago#11
Still silver I’m gonna take my time this GP no reason to rush it, I just broke into top 5 on the nitro board as well so it’s all good
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
1 month ago#12
Silver

not really feeling it tbh
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
1 month ago#13
Just hit gold tier like 20 minutes ago.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
1 month ago#14
Gold Tier.

Probably been my least favourite grand prix yet.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: SuperDWFan

SuperDWFan
1 month ago#15
Gold Tier, got the Dragonfly award yesterday.
"Grand Theft Auto, home. Atleast it was before Rockstar phacked everything up."

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr
1 month ago#16
ToveriJuri posted...
f***, meant to vote Gold, not silver. The Themed and pro challenges were pretty easy to get this time and not very time consuming. I think this was my fastest run to gold tier yet.

Also kind of a dick move for beenox to put the only 15% accel skin behind the last unlock on silver. Well I guess I'm thankful they didn't put it as the 42K reward...

At least Crunch isnt the only speed skin. We would be stick using turn and balanced for nitro. I play offline, so it isnt that bad, but that would suck ass for online players
Yeah thats fair

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
1 month ago#17
JamieDodgr posted...
ToveriJuri posted...
f***, meant to vote Gold, not silver. The Themed and pro challenges were pretty easy to get this time and not very time consuming. I think this was my fastest run to gold tier yet.

Also kind of a dick move for beenox to put the only 15% accel skin behind the last unlock on silver. Well I guess I'm thankful they didn't put it as the 42K reward...

At least Crunch isnt the only speed skin. We would be stick using turn and balanced for nitro. I play offline, so it isnt that bad, but that would suck ass for online players

Why wouldn’t you just use Spyro?
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: Danglindingdong

Danglindingdong
1 month ago#18
Ctr nf is getting boring. How about adding more modes or something. This gp thing is getting played out now, not everyone cares about spyro. This is only for ppl who give a s*** about spyro. Gp after gp after gp is ugh. I never finished a single gp but still somehow unlocked characters and made top 5 but idk about this one. Theres other more fun games to be played rn and times ticking away.

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr
1 month ago#19
BazzaPersonal posted...
JamieDodgr posted...
ToveriJuri posted...

Why wouldn’t you just use Spyro?

Spyro wouldnt be speed if Crunch was the only GP boost Speed skin...
Yeah thats fair

User Info: Shadow_Luffy

Shadow_Luffy
1 month ago#20
I think I'm 2 nodes away from getting to Gold.
Gamertag: xKyuubix64 PSN: Skull_Revolver64 WiiU: James.V/Venom~Lad
The only thing better than a chainsaw. TWO CHAINSAWS!
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Where is everyone at this GP
  • Topic Archived