• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. New "Veteran" kart found? Guessing its some kind of promotion.

User Info: fretless58

fretless58
1 month ago#11
Boy, this the perfect kart for Aviator Crash.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/

User Info: JRaW_Experience

JRaW_Experience
1 month ago#12
hanautaBOB posted...
As long as you don't have to go to Texas and buy some guns in certain shops to to get the promotional codes, I'm fine with it...

Lol, the codes are in specially marked boxes of bullets.
XboxLive GamerTag - JRaW Experience
PlayStation Network - JRaW_Experience

User Info: BloodyRabbit

BloodyRabbit
1 month ago#13
hanautaBOB posted...
As long as you don't have to go to Texas and buy some guns in certain shops to to get the promotional codes, I'm fine with it...

Don't worry, you won't find a single promotion for this game in this dump of a state unless it's near an amusement park or Austin.

edit: Hopefully it's paid dlc. I'm mostly likely miss out the sour patch kart dlc since i can't find a single code anywhere here (in Texas).

User Info: GodOfTheSun

GodOfTheSun
1 month ago#14
LightEcoSage posted...
Ok, this is pretty different. Reminds me of how drastic vehicles can be (especially in this particular form) like in ModNation Racers (which also has a couple of aircraft bodies) and Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing. Though at the sametime, this game will still never surpass those in terms of kart body variety and gameplay dynamics, respectively... as they're not going to add things like bumper kart bodies, school bus bodies, cardboard box bodies, ice cream truck bodies, tractor bodies, etc (MNR), and it's not going to have new gameplay mechanics (SaASR).

Even when you say something positive about this game, you manage to spin it to say something negative. Great job working to be that way.

And none of these games are better than CTR anyway.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#15
GodOfTheSun posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Ok, this is pretty different. Reminds me of how drastic vehicles can be (especially in this particular form) like in ModNation Racers (which also has a couple of aircraft bodies) and Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing. Though at the sametime, this game will still never surpass those in terms of kart body variety and gameplay dynamics, respectively... as they're not going to add things like bumper kart bodies, school bus bodies, cardboard box bodies, ice cream truck bodies, tractor bodies, etc (MNR), and it's not going to have new gameplay mechanics (SaASR).

Even when you say something positive about this game, you manage to spin it to say something negative. Great job working to be that way.

For f*** sake he's still doing that? Geez...

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
1 month ago#16
"FFS", Hypnofeet is still an instigator with massively hypocritical actions and who possess zero self reflection, only ever focusing on other people rather than himself, the nonsense he post, and desperate uncontrollable actions in always adding his two cent without fail every opportunity he has when someone post something opposing my comment. "FFS, he's still doing that". "When will he learn." "The guy just doesn't stop." Whatever other variants. How about I start quoting people who get on your ass and reiterating how nonsensical your post are. Oh wait, I justifiably tried that before, which is what has led to indefinite support of the immense hypocrisy you posses. But "hurr dur, the guy just loves causing trouble, unlike me."

GodOfTheSun posted...

Derailment and back to the trolling and excessive whining, okay. I've said enough purely positive things about the game at other points in time, and nothing you say, believe, or ignore will change that. Waiting for the opportunity in which I don't so and responding to it is pathetic.

Even though which is the better game was never a subject I brought up, which makes you look like a triggered CTR:NF fan, thinking CTR:NF is the better game is purely your own subjective opinion, not a fact.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

User Info: GodOfTheSun

GodOfTheSun
1 month ago#17
LightEcoSage posted...
"FFS", Hypnofeet is still an instigator with massively hypocritical actions and who possess zero self reflection, only ever focusing on other people rather than himself, the nonsense he post, and desperate uncontrollable actions in always adding his two cent without fail every opportunity he has when someone post something opposing my comment. "FFS, he's still doing that". "When will he learn." "The guy just doesn't stop." Whatever other variants. How about I start quoting people who get on your ass and reiterating how nonsensical your post are. Oh wait, I justifiably tried that before, which is what has led to indefinite support of the immense hypocrisy you posses. But "hurr dur, the guy just loves causing trouble, unlike me."

GodOfTheSun posted...

Derailment and back to the trolling and excessive whining, okay. I've said enough purely positive things about the game at other points in time, and nothing you say, believe, or ignore will change that. Waiting for the opportunity in which I don't so and responding to it is pathetic.

Even though which is the better game was never a subject I brought up, which makes you look like a triggered CTR:NF fan, thinking CTR:NF is the better game is purely your own subjective opinion, not a fact.

And I guess Mewtwo being evil is also your opinion, not factually right, isn't it?

Stop being a child, you think you're always right. Reviews and critical and commercial reception don't lie. It's okay to be a triggered Team Sonic Racing fan and think it's a better game, but factually reviews and fan response don't lie, and nothing you say, believe or ignore will change that ;)

But who's kidding? You love this game enough that you're on Gold Tier of this GP already. You don't need to keep hiding it from us how much you love this game, buddy. Trying to hide it is pathetic.

Also, blocked again. Bye.

User Info: SuplexKirby

SuplexKirby
1 month ago#18
When this getting released?

User Info: PolarisCastillo

PolarisCastillo
1 month ago#19
Finally some more Crash 3 airplane level theme stuff! I found it weird that Beenox stuck the airplanes in Tiny Arena when they could've easily been implemented in Hot Air Skyway since it already has the blink reference.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. New "Veteran" kart found? Guessing its some kind of promotion.
  • Topic Archived