• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. So Adventure mode considers Gnorc to be a "good" character.

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
1 month ago#1
Apparently Aku Aku supports the extinction of dragons. Never would have guessed.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: SuperDWFan

SuperDWFan
1 month ago#2
“There’s no good and there’s no evil. Just shades of f***ing grey.” ~ Francis McReary
"GTA, home. Atleast it was before Rockstar phacked everything up."

User Info: shyahone

shyahone
1 month ago#3
I mean, he was only a bad guy in the first spyro game because the dragons were being a dick to him and making fun of him on live TV.
(message deleted)

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
1 month ago#5
shyahone posted...
I mean, he was only a bad guy in the first spyro game because the dragons were being a dick to him and making fun of him on live TV.

Even though you're utterly ignoring his trouble making past, he's still a bad character from the onset of the first game and after, so there's no excuse for why he should be considered good here. If Ratter is right, this is simply stupid.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

User Info: shyahone

shyahone
1 month ago#6
LightEcoSage posted...
shyahone posted...

Even though you're utterly ignoring his trouble making past, he's still a bad character from the onset of the first game and after, so there's no excuse for why he should be considered good here. If Ratter is right, this is simply stupid.

I mean, you could read his backstory on the wiki, but whatever.

LightEcoSage
1 month ago#7
shyahone posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
shyahone posted...

I mean, you could read his backstory on the wiki, but whatever.

Not sure if i'm misinterpreting that, but I've already done that. Gnasty Gnorc is the one at fault. He got banned from the Dragon Realm for conflicting actions. He's already antagonistic/villainous at the start of the first game, since the game takes place after his bad actions had already been done.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

User Info: AwesomeFawful

AwesomeFawful
1 month ago#8
Aku-Aku tells villains they're going the wrong way on Spyro Circuit. Its probably just an oversight.
On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer. ~Satoru Iwata

LightEcoSage
1 month ago#9
AwesomeFawful posted...
Aku-Aku tells villains they're going the wrong way on Spyro Circuit. Its probably just an oversight.

I'll see later if that's true on my side.

User Info: Arm_Cannon

Arm_Cannon
1 month ago#10
HWELL AKTHUALLY * pulls up pants and adjusts my massive glasses * IF YOU HAD PLAYED THHE ORITHINAL GAEMTH YOU WOULD HATH KNOWN THAT GUNATHTY GUNORK WATHH JUTH BEEING BULLIED AND HE THOOD UP FOR HIMTHELF. AND BECUTH THHE ORITHINAL GAEM WATH ON PEE ETH WUN ITH THHE OFFITHIAL BACKTHORY.
THHO THAT INDEED DOETH MAEK HIM A GUUD GUY. I RETH MY CASTH.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where everyone is allowed to be an ***hole except you!
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. So Adventure mode considers Gnorc to be a "good" character.
  • Topic Archived