• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Super Engine! Should it stay in races or go back to being battle only?

User Info: Sonictiger99

Sonictiger99
3 weeks ago#1
Topic Title - Results (70 votes)
Let it stay in races.
62.86% (44 votes)
Take it back to being in Battle ONLY.
37.14% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Now that the Super Engine has been in online races during the weekend, what does everyone think? Should it stay in races or go back to being a battle only item like Invisibility?

Edit: There is no 'Don't mind' option. You must take a side! Team Race or Team Battle!

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
3 weeks ago#2
Remove it from races and keep it battle only.

It's useless amd ruins the reserve system.

User Info: Catmeister

Catmeister
3 weeks ago#3
The thing kills your reserves. Its the only item that actually directly hurts you.

Back to Battle it goes.
Troll slayer Cate: the hero Gamefaqs needs, but certainty not the one it deserves.
Ya'all need more pizza.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 weeks ago#4
If anything, I'd say it should be removed from battles and put only in races. I hate getting it in battles because it's useless offensively and makes it less likely to obtain the weapons or defenses you'd actually want.

Catmeister posted...
The thing kills your reserves. Its the only item that actually directly hurts you.

They could always just make it so that it doesn't.
What doth life?

User Info: IWasLeft2Die

IWasLeft2Die
3 weeks ago#5
If it was tweaked I'd say add to races

User Info: DysonSlinky

DysonSlinky
3 weeks ago#6
It'd be fine if they adjusted it a bit. After the blue fire runs out let it return you to a maintainable Sacred Fire state like the Turbo Boost. Obviously, giving blue fire and maintaining it is too strong, so this is the best option.
PSN: DysonSlinky (will not accept blank friend requests)
DFFOO: Slinky - 353614568 || Opera Omnia discord link: https://discord.gg/ZQsevtm

User Info: Cute_Davidek

Cute_Davidek
3 weeks ago#7
DysonSlinky posted...
t'd be fine if they adjusted it a bit. After the blue fire runs out let it return you to a maintainable Sacred Fire state like the Turbo Boost. Obviously, giving blue fire and maintaining it is too strong, so this is the best option.

Summed up my thought exacly :)

User Info: Catmeister

Catmeister
3 weeks ago#8
SpunkySix posted...
If anything, I'd say it should be removed from battles and put only in races. I hate getting it in battles because it's useless offensively and makes it less likely to obtain the weapons or defenses you'd actually want.

Catmeister posted...

They could always just make it so that it doesn't.

Perhaps... but then that'll make it a completely different item, now that its no longer true to the original. (Not that adding it to races in the first place was, but still...)
Troll slayer Cate: the hero Gamefaqs needs, but certainty not the one it deserves.
Ya'all need more pizza.

User Info: DysonSlinky

DysonSlinky
3 weeks ago#9
I mean, we already have Polar Pass having a USF pad when it didn't in the original. We have oxide station losing a USF pad, and nevermind that USF is handled entirely differently at this point.

I don't think changing an item is going to matter.
PSN: DysonSlinky (will not accept blank friend requests)
DFFOO: Slinky - 353614568 || Opera Omnia discord link: https://discord.gg/ZQsevtm

User Info: BloodyRabbit

BloodyRabbit
3 weeks ago#10
Let it stay. Just have the juiced version return your reserves to the previous state prior to using the item. Or leave it as it is. Idk, i just rather have it not be mask 2.0.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Super Engine! Should it stay in races or go back to being battle only?
  • Topic Archived