• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. I got 2 super engine items in an online RACE...

User Info: chaos_controlr

chaos_controlr
3 weeks ago#1
They didn't act like the the normal super engine however the first time it just gave me a boost like a normal turbo item, but the second one I got actually gave me blue flames, on Blizzard Bluff where there are no turbo pads for blue fire.

Anyone else experience this glitch? I have no knowledge on hacking so I haven't done anything to the game or my ps4.
Nintendo 3DS/Pokemon X FC: 5472-6834-3919 IGN: Nate
Psn: Big_tuna25

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
3 weeks ago#2
Not a glitch, they are testing the item for normal rotation.

They also drastically reduced the rate you get clocks and orbs.

It will be gone tomorrow.
We are now in the era of Spongebob:
Get ready for Battle for Bikini Bottom remake.

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
3 weeks ago#3
Rather theyad invisible.
Playing:
PS4: Crash Team Racing. N.Switch: Super Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem: Three Houses. SNES Mini: Zelda: ALttP. 3DS: Pokemon Moon. Mobile: DQI

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
3 weeks ago#4
It baffles me how in this day of age people just go to a message board and just share their "odd" experience without any form of thought of searching the board itself or just simply google what they just experiencd to see if it's an anomaly or normal thing.
PSN: Sly_Ravage [WTF]
Wolves of Tenacious F***ery; Happily Disturbed

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
3 weeks ago#5
sly_1 posted...
It baffles me how in this day of age people just go to a message board and just share their "odd" experience without any form of thought of searching the board itself or just simply google what they just experiencd to see if it's an anomaly or normal thing.

They do that to make conversation on a board for... conversation.
PSN: ToveriJuri

chaos_controlr
3 weeks ago#6
Sorry I wasn't aware they test stuff like this server side, I did browse the board quickly and just found one abandoned topic on it. Not like this board is too lively anyway.

It definitely should not be in races, I had blue fire and no one else did, if I can maintain it that's almost a free win due to luck.

User Info: mqg96

mqg96
3 weeks ago#7
@chaos_controlr The engine item was only available on battle mode prior to this weekend when Beenox decided to test it on races. The engine item is a regular long boost under 10 wumpas, but with 10 wumpas it gives you a long blue flame boost, and yes even on courses without the blue flame pads, but the engine item with 10 wumpas is NOT faster than the blue flame pads throughout the game. You also can’t keep sacred fire from the blue engine item, it’ll just go back to the previous flame you had. If you were able to keep sacred fire from the engine item with 10 wumpas then it would be overpowering on courses without the blue flame pads.

chaos_controlr
3 weeks ago#8
mqg96 posted...
@chaos_controlr The engine item was only available on battle mode prior to this weekend when Beenox decided to test it on races. The engine item is a regular long boost under 10 wumpas, but with 10 wumpas it gives you a long blue flame boost, and yes even on courses without the blue flame pads, but the engine item with 10 wumpas is NOT faster than the blue flame pads throughout the game. You also can’t keep sacred fire from the blue engine item, it’ll just go back to the previous flame you had. If you were able to keep sacred fire from the engine item with 10 wumpas then it would be overpowering on courses without the blue flame pads.

Interesting. Thanks for not being a terrible person.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. I got 2 super engine items in an online RACE...
  • Topic Archived