• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Track Discussion 12 - Tiny Arena

User Info: Sonictiger99

Sonictiger99
3 weeks ago#1
How would you rate it? - Results (108 votes)
10/10
29.63% (32 votes)
9/10
14.81% (16 votes)
8/10
18.52% (20 votes)
7/10
22.22% (24 votes)
6/10
7.41% (8 votes)
5/10
2.78% (3 votes)
4/10
1.85% (2 votes)
3/10
1.85% (2 votes)
2/10
0.93% (1 vote)
1/10
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Our 12th track is Tiny Arena: Tiny's home track! Here we can discuss each racetrack, what we love, what we hate, Easter Eggs we've found and anything related to that track! Let everyone know your thoughts.

7/10 for me. We have the planes from the Warped flying levels, Character Grafitti, Mud Moles and Tiny playing guitar (Future Skin anyone?).

Average scores:

Crash Cove - 6/10
Roo's Tubes - 8/10
Mystery Caves - 6/10
Sewer Speedway - 8/10
Coco Park - 6/10
Tiger Temple - 8/10
Dingo Canyon - 5/10
Papu's Pyramid - 8/10
Blizzard Bluff - 7/10
Dragon Mines - 2/10
Polar Pass - 9/10

User Info: paul_matthias

paul_matthias
3 weeks ago#2
Not terrible, but not fantastic. I find it a very dull track and thats really sad.
"You gave to me all I know. I will stay here, I will not go" - Shuffle, Bombay Bicycle Club

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr
3 weeks ago#3
7/10 - reminds me of Wario Stadium from Mk64. Similair scenery and also both really long. If it were shorter it would be a 8/10. 4 minutes is on the long side. Even if there was a USF ramp somewhere to get a faster time. Still a great track.
"What are you lookin' at, fuzz-head?"

User Info: IWasLeft2Die

IWasLeft2Die
3 weeks ago#4
Gameplay it's pretty fun. I do wish it had more going on visually on the track itself (although outside of the actual track looks amazing in the crowd etc). I have it a 7 but wish there was more going on in the track besides mud

User Info: OmegaDimension

OmegaDimension
3 weeks ago#5
One of my favourite tracks but dear lord so many people leave when this track appears online and I don't get it. It's a shame no-one else tends to like racing on it since it is more skill expressive with the tight turns.

Electron Avenue is similar.

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
3 weeks ago#6
Sonictiger99 posted...
(Future Skin anyone?).

Isn't that his Biker Skin shredding the Guitar in the Hologramm?

Anyways, as for the track, it's a pretty good one, although it is long that can make it a slog online...

It has a good few pads for SF and it feels damn good to do full lap with it. I also like the Various Flamethrowers in the background and details that TC mentioned.

7/10 for me.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
3 weeks ago#7
It's way too long.
That's my only issue with it.
We are now in the era of Spongebob:
Get ready for Battle for Bikini Bottom remake.

User Info: BloodyRabbit

BloodyRabbit
3 weeks ago#8
JamieDodgr posted...
7/10 - reminds me of Wario Stadium from Mk64. Similair scenery and also both really long. If it were shorter it would be a 8/10. 4 minutes is on the long side. Even if there was a USF ramp somewhere to get a faster time. Still a great track.

Same, but it's a bit too drawn out and somewhat underwhelming design-wise compared to the similar tracks in the Mario Kart series. It's just boring and, like another user said, there's not much going on but a bunch of bumps and mud.

I give it a 6/10. It's fun but could be much better for how long it is.

User Info: SuperDWFan

SuperDWFan
3 weeks ago#9
Tiny Arena, the one track where items go to die.
"So this is it. This is when we show the Ballas what BANGING is all about. ( o o)"

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
3 weeks ago#10
Way too long and incredibly boring, 2/10.

Never fun to play on, always a chore.
Playing:
PS4: Crash Team Racing. N.Switch: Super Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem: Three Houses. SNES Mini: Zelda: ALttP. 3DS: Pokemon Moon. Mobile: DQI
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Track Discussion 12 - Tiny Arena
  • Topic Archived