• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Favorite Accel character to play?

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
4 weeks ago#21
Nash for me! First character I bought, don't know anything about him but still used him because well I bought him. Ended up loving him, he has cool looking skins, funny voice, cute trick jump and awesome victory animation. He's a talking, walking, driving shark that shoots laser couldn't get any cooler than that!

User Info: Warm_Lager

Warm_Lager
4 weeks ago#22
Lemonsnatch posted...
Nash for me! First character I bought, don't know anything about him but still used him because well I bought him. Ended up loving him, he has cool looking skins, funny voice, cute trick jump and awesome victory animation. He's a talking, walking, driving shark that shoots laser couldn't get any cooler than that!

Wait, isn't Nash balanced and not accel, or am I trippin

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 weeks ago#23
@Warm_Lager posted...
Lemonsnatch posted...

you're trippin hard offf crack cocaine.

Nash is Accel
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: Warm_Lager

Warm_Lager
4 weeks ago#24
MLudacris01 posted...
@Warm_Lager posted...
Lemonsnatch posted...

you're trippin hard offf crack cocaine.

Nash is Accel

My whole life has been a lie

User Info: TinyJake

TinyJake
4 weeks ago#25
I don't play acceleration much I keep bonking into walls with their turning because I'm too used to speed characters. Anyway I chose N.Gin, he was one of my most played characters in the original game. Coco is overrated and is for neckbeards and normies (jk but I have never really liked her much)

User Info: Nightstryk3r619

Nightstryk3r619
4 weeks ago#26
Pinstripe and the vastly underrated Nash. Would genuinely love Nash to be a boss in a main series game sometime, because who doesn't appreciate a frickin' shark with frickin' lasers on his frickin' head?
PSN: MistahRattlehead
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life... I think mine bent so much it snapped in two."

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 weeks ago#27
Yes, Nash is amazing

I really do hope he makes it into the main Crash series at some point, along with the Norms
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: Masterhene

Masterhene
4 weeks ago#28
oxide is my main but if i had to pick 1 from the poll it'd be n. gin
Just ignore the problem until it goes away.

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 weeks ago#29
Coco Butter

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
4 weeks ago#30
Not going to lie, I almost never see pinstripe.
Shocked hes so popular.
We are now in the era of Spongebob:
Get ready for Battle for Bikini Bottom remake.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Favorite Accel character to play?
  • Topic Archived