• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Spyro is probably going to be a Turning/Beginner character.

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
4 weeks ago#1
Tawna - Acceleration based
Baby T - Speed based
Spyro - Turning based

Makes sense, with Spyro being a kid's game and all. They want him to be an entry level character.
stuff

User Info: GameReviews

GameReviews
4 weeks ago#2
I mean, he could be balanced. Like Crash.
Sign here.

User Info: Zinle_san

Zinle_san
4 weeks ago#3
Personally I'm also seeing them making Spyro the balanced one for the sake of main-character traitness... ish.. stuff... thing.
Regarding to the other four datamined ones, Sorceress, Gnasty Gnorc, Ripto and Hunter, I'd say Hunter will end up as an acceleration becuase cheetah, or they'll make him speed insted. Gnasty will then take either accel or speed, depending on what Hunter didn't take, and Ripto will be the little *** to take the turning class.
Sorceress... Well, whatever ends up being left, I guess. Don't really care about her if I'm all that honest.
Switch friend code:SW-8152-8329-5512 ------- 3DS friend code: 4398-9791-1950
PSN account: TheZinle -------

User Info: QJD1381

QJD1381
4 weeks ago#4
I really hope Spyro isn't Turning... I want to actually use him.
The official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Board.
If you will not fight, you will meet your destiny.

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr
4 weeks ago#5
Everyone has failed to mention that every character in CTRNF who has been playable has kept the same class (except Penta since he had max stats). In CNK for the GBA Spyro was Speed type. I'm happy with any except balanced. I know a lot of people wouldn't be too happy if he was Turning, but this GP all I can use for 50% boost is Ripper Roo and Baby Crash, so I have kinda adapted, I guess.
"What are you lookin' at, fuzz-head?"

User Info: greatersphere

greatersphere
4 weeks ago#6
QJD1381 posted...
I really hope Spyro isn't Turning... I want to actually use him.
This
Whatever happens, happens

User Info: Kingslime304

Kingslime304
4 weeks ago#7
JamieDodgr posted...
Everyone has failed to mention that every character in CTRNF who has been playable has kept the same class (except Penta since he had max stats). In CNK for the GBA Spyro was Speed type. I'm happy with any except balanced. I know a lot of people wouldn't be too happy if he was Turning, but this GP all I can use for 50% boost is Ripper Roo and Baby Crash, so I have kinda adapted, I guess.

Don’t forget Real Velo, and the rest of the CNK bosses since they also have max stats.

User Info: flkid

flkid
4 weeks ago#8
Imagining Spyro as anything but speed class seems weird. Pretty sure he will be speed.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: Minamo

Minamo
4 weeks ago#9
He's going to be balanced, then all the usuals will come out saying "oh well balanced is actually pretty good!" and nothing will change and he'll be trash.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
4 weeks ago#10
Makes sense, with Spyro being a kid's game and all.

Wait, what? Why does being from a kid’s game make Spyro turning? That doesn’t make ANY sense.

With that logic, EVERY character should be turning.
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Spyro is probably going to be a Turning/Beginner character.
  • Topic Archived