• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Will the prices increase even more in the future?

User Info: Wild-Cartoon-Fe

Wild-Cartoon-Fe
2 months ago#1
It took me forever to get enough coins for that very expensive 9900 bundle for this Grand Prix. I wonder if the prices will even increase more so that you really have to pay over 15000 Wumpa Coins, and this will include a 10% discount.

This Grand Prix' items I have to say are much harder to get although the event offers less than the one before it.

I'm still missing 5 costumes, 7 wheels, 1 kart body and a lot of paint jobs, decorations and stickers (but I never really bother much with them) anyway).

User Info: ThisAnvil

ThisAnvil
2 months ago#2
I've got everything covered aside from 1 costume and a couple decals that I'm waiting to pop up in this GP again, so aside from that I'm saving all my bonuses every day heading into next month's GP. Considering that won't start for a couple weeks I should have plenty going into it.
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds.
Twitter @MLFoxwell

User Info: SA200

SA200
2 months ago#3
I'd finished collecting all the GP stuff after about 10 days so now I'm grinding up so I won't have to do so for the next two.
Rate this fetish: Dat Ass ~ Mr_PotatoHeads
It's not a fetish. It's a way of life. ~ EmeralDragon23 http://psnprofiles.com/Someguy42

User Info: Wild-Cartoon-Fe

Wild-Cartoon-Fe
2 months ago#4
You guys seemed to have a lot of free time. I sadly don't have.

User Info: BloodyRabbit

BloodyRabbit
2 months ago#5
Wild-Cartoon-Fe posted...

I don't either, though I've been more focused on other games lately. I'm just missing a bunch of worthless skins that I'll never use and stickers. I'm probably just going to save up just for the Spyro GP instead.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
2 months ago#6
It took me forever to get enough coins for that very expensive 9900 bundle for this Grand Prix.

It took me the hour of Wumpa Bonus Time at the weekend plus around 5 more races to get enough Wumpa Coins to unlock that bundle.

Forever my butt (Unless you don't have online, then yeah it will take forever).

User Info: SA200

SA200
2 months ago#7

Nah, I just had money saved up & logged on every day to buy what was available & do wumpa time. That's all you need.
Rate this fetish: Dat Ass ~ Mr_PotatoHeads
It's not a fetish. It's a way of life. ~ EmeralDragon23 http://psnprofiles.com/Someguy42

User Info: Shadow_Luffy

Shadow_Luffy
2 months ago#8
SA200 posted...

Nah, I just had money saved up & logged on every day to buy what was available & do wumpa time. That's all you need.

People really underestimate this. Don't even really gotta play every day or for hours on end. You can just play on weekends and only during Wumpa Time and you're kinda solid. Also don't buy crap you don't need/want. Sure it makes the rotation go by faster and it's annoying, but it's not a necessity.
Gamertag: xKyuubix64 PSN: Skull_Revolver64 WiiU: James.V/Venom~Lad
The only thing better than a chainsaw. TWO CHAINSAWS!

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
2 months ago#9
Just play online sometimes on the weekend. You can get that bundle in just over an hour if you really want it.
What doth life?

User Info: PsychotiX

PsychotiX
2 months ago#10
Besides that bundle, what went up in price? Everything still costs the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Will the prices increase even more in the future?
  • Topic Archived