• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Post Your Biggest Bull Part II

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
3 weeks ago#31
LightEcoSage posted...
Assuming I maybe wasn't oblivious at some point before with this issue, for the first time I actually encountered something new: a constant change in position AND getting hit by items from out of nowhere, while I was in a sizable lead online.

I've watched a lot of videos on CTR online and have seen this. Getting hit by something that appeared to be a bowling ball when no other player was in proximity. Change in positions actually dates back to og CTR. There would be certain areas of certain tracks where the placements would just become utter chaos and glitchiness for a few seconds.
PSN: Crashh182

1Scream1
3 weeks ago#32
OmegaDimension posted...
DysonSlinky posted...
OmegaDimension posted...
1Scream1 posted...
BazzaPersonal posted...
I’ve had the whole track disappear on Prehistoric Park.

I saw this in a video but on Oxide Station. Get Beenox'd.

Happened to me as well except on Android Alley... That race sucked so much...

As for BS, the fact they haven't fixed Oxide Station yet. Having to redo half a lap is so stupid.

There's nothing to fix. Getting knocked off the jump and having to do the space section again is intended.

Half a lap redo is intended? Seriously? Yeah no, there should be a kill plain there to avoid having to redo half a lap.

It IS part of the original I'll give them that.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 weeks ago#33
1Scream1 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Assuming I maybe wasn't oblivious at some point before with this issue, for the first time I actually encountered something new: a constant change in position AND getting hit by items from out of nowhere, while I was in a sizable lead online.

I've watched a lot of videos on CTR online and have seen this. Getting hit by something that appeared to be a bowling ball when no other player was in proximity. Change in positions actually dates back to og CTR. There would be certain areas of certain tracks where the placements would just become utter chaos and glitchiness for a few seconds.

Generally, yes, the bowling bomb one is common enough online (experienced that one early on), but I was personally getting hit by a variety of different weapons, mind you some of which I literally could not visibly see. Like, it's one thing to dodge say a beaker, only for the game to register a delayed hit reaction seconds later, but to get hit by items you can't even see when no-one is around is utterly disgusting.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

1Scream1
3 weeks ago#34
This one takes the cake. Campers.

https://youtu.be/f5pwl9E1Qak

User Info: OmegaDimension

OmegaDimension
3 weeks ago#35
1Scream1 posted...

People like that doing that online need to be banned or have a red name to shame them for their actions and warn others it might be better to dodge. That or shove all those people into a different queue separate from everyone else.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 weeks ago#36
Why is it always Mystery Caves... What is so special about that stage for campers to always be spotted there. Anyway, a report system would perfect, even if it has to be the type that requires players to send evidence of it.

So for whatever stupid ass reason, I've been experiencing a new bug (even if common among others) each day all week, and today would be a random player who I don't know whatsoever coming back to my lobby after I backed out one. Now technically, of course that doesn't top my other biggest bulls, but this is also a bug I've never seen or heard elsewhere.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
3 weeks ago#37
now i've gotten the lap skip glitch

happened on tiny temple. ai finished with a 1:35. WR is a 1:36.

nice game beenox
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
3 weeks ago#38
1Scream1 posted...

Yoo I think I raced against those exact same 2 people during the last GP. I specifically remember a Small Norm and a Liz doing this stuff on Blizzard Bluff, and while I dont remember the usernames, those 2 definitely sound familiar.

Fortunately I haven't encountered this stuff too often. But yes, extremely annoying when it does happen.
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

Ludacris01
3 weeks ago#39
I had an interesting variation of the incorrect placement glitch happen recently. We both finished at pretty much the same time with me finishing a smidgen sooner. It placed me in 3rd and him in 2nd

However my time was FASTER on the results screen. I figured it would switch our positions afterwards, since I've seen it happen a few times, and it always switched the faster person to the top even afterwards,

but it never did, and the times were STILL listed with me being faster. Went to the podium screen, and sure enough I am still in 3rd.

for shame.

Ludacris01
3 weeks ago#40
I've also had stuff like clearly driving to the left of a beaker with plenty of space in between only for me to spin out anyway when I get past the beaker. Cost me a match not too long ago, because I kept thinking I was avoiding beakers and TNT only to get hit by them mid jump or something.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Post Your Biggest Bull Part II
  • Topic Archived