• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Post Your Biggest Bull Part II

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
4 weeks ago#21
Has anyone had the effect of a red beaker last for an entire race? I’ve unfortunately seen this happen to me.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
4 weeks ago#22
No, but I've been bumped down from 1st to third finishing 20 seconds ahead of 2nd.

I've also been hit by my own beaker that I set behind me.
Fun times.
We are now in the era of Spongebob:
Get ready for Battle for Bikini Bottom remake.

User Info: OmegaDimension

OmegaDimension
4 weeks ago#23
1Scream1 posted...
BazzaPersonal posted...
I’ve had the whole track disappear on Prehistoric Park.

I saw this in a video but on Oxide Station. Get Beenox'd.

Happened to me as well except on Android Alley... That race sucked so much...

As for BS, the fact they haven't fixed Oxide Station yet. Having to redo half a lap is so stupid.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 weeks ago#24
OmegaDimension posted...
1Scream1 posted...
BazzaPersonal posted...

As for BS, the fact they haven't fixed Oxide Station yet. Having to redo half a lap is so stupid.

The fact that out of bound issue still exist on so many stages is also BS, with Android Alley and Oxide Station being some blatant examples of that. No collision, just straight out of bound. Legitimately worse than crashing.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 weeks ago#25
Anytime I win first and I get placed in eighth. I don't care that this is common, it's bulls***.

Earlier today, I got hit into the pit three-four times in a row during the third lap when making that giant jump in Electron Avenue.

User Info: DysonSlinky

DysonSlinky
4 weeks ago#26
Playstation49er posted...
I recently had a paticulary bad placement glitch online. I came in second, less than a second before third and about 10 seconds before the two racers. But I got bumped down to fifth and they moved up a spot.

I also had something happen that I've never seen or read about. My first lap I hit a tnt crate and it just started floating above me. It didn't beep or explode, and neither jumping nor hitting other items could get rid of it.

Not really a big deal, except it also kept me from using other items! I had to drive 2+ laps with no weapons, could only drive and watch that stupid tnt float a foot over my head.

Anybody else have this happen to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygtq6Ex7GgU&t=2s

You mean like this?
PSN: DysonSlinky (will not accept blank friend requests)
DFFOO: Slinky - 353614568 || Opera Omnia discord link: https://discord.gg/ZQsevtm

DysonSlinky
4 weeks ago#27
OmegaDimension posted...
1Scream1 posted...
BazzaPersonal posted...

There's nothing to fix. Getting knocked off the jump and having to do the space section again is intended.
DFFOO: Slinky - 353614568 || Opera Omnia discord link: https://discord.gg/ZQsevtm

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
4 weeks ago#28
BazzaPersonal posted...

Same
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: OmegaDimension

OmegaDimension
4 weeks ago#29
DysonSlinky posted...
OmegaDimension posted...
1Scream1 posted...
BazzaPersonal posted...

There's nothing to fix. Getting knocked off the jump and having to do the space section again is intended.

Half a lap redo is intended? Seriously? Yeah no, there should be a kill plain there to avoid having to redo half a lap.

DysonSlinky
4 weeks ago#30
OmegaDimension posted...
DysonSlinky posted...
OmegaDimension posted...
1Scream1 posted...
BazzaPersonal posted...

Half a lap redo is intended? Seriously? Yeah no, there should be a kill plain there to avoid having to redo half a lap.

1) It was in the original. If it wasn't intended, it would have been removed. Therefore, it's intended. You can call it bs sure, but it's supposed to be there.
2) A mask drop can't be put there. Putting it too low interferes with the lower track (you can get some pretty decent height under blue fire here) Avoiding this creates the 2nd issue, where if you put it higher so it can't interfere with the lower half, you get jumps that will clearly make it, but get whisked away by the mask, thus interfering with the jump. Adding the drop creates more issues than the rare instance of having to redo the 10-second portion of the track.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Post Your Biggest Bull Part II
  • Topic Archived