• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Post Your Biggest Bull Part II

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
4 weeks ago#11
Ludacris01 posted...
1Scream1 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
I don't really think it's possible for anything to top me getting hit by 9 Warp Orbs in a single race and campers targeting me so I couldn't win the race, but I ran into some BS today on Hotair Skyway. Some pathetic players(s?) camped near the edge of the first turbo pad, hitting me every time the mask brought me back up to the surface.

Agreed with those vids thar you've provided thus far lol. The 9 orbs and the campers just down right uncalled for though I've dealt with my own share of campers myself. Of course they strike back on Hot Air Skyway!
UndyingStick posted...
He’d hit you anyway if you didn’t get right in front of it, they just perfectly snipe.

Lost a race in out of time in the exact same way the other day. I jump over AI with a shield and started turning and somehow that piece of s*** still hit me.

I swear AI and even other players got some lucky sniping skills. I'm always getting hit by launched beakers like wtf!

With this, I believe what happens is that you crash into the player on their screen, but due to lag it doesn't show up till a couple seconds later - so it looks like they had perfect aim when really it was just a delayed hit

Same stuff like when someone passes you with a mask, but you don't go flying until they are already in front of you

I do think this is a thing myself. Just surprised if the AI is also out of place due to lag because, well, it's AI and not a connected user.

DysonSlinky posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5fjJQx1Hn4

some things were my fault, but getting glitched out of the track and warp orbed off a usf pad is pretty obnoxious. I'm also much better now than I was then, so half of these things wouldn't happen today.

Dude this was rough ! It's one of those races you do everything you can to catch up but it just won't happen. The cherry on top at the end XD
PSN: Crashh182

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
4 weeks ago#12
what happened to OP just happened to me right now

had blue fire on out of time, lapped a computer, got hit by shield, guy behind me kept blue fire and won for free
Born to lose, live to win!

1Scream1
4 weeks ago#13
Ranticoot posted...
what happened to OP just happened to me right now

had blue fire on out of time, lapped a computer, got hit by shield, guy behind me kept blue fire and won for free

The AI's must have had a meeting to agree on f***ing with racers!

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 weeks ago#14
DysonSlinky posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5fjJQx1Hn4

some things were my fault, but getting glitched out of the track and warp orbed off a usf pad is pretty obnoxious. I'm also much better now than I was then, so half of these things wouldn't happen today.

it really do be like that sometimes
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
4 weeks ago#15
I’ve had the whole track disappear on Prehistoric Park.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

1Scream1
4 weeks ago#16
BazzaPersonal posted...
I’ve had the whole track disappear on Prehistoric Park.

I saw this in a video but on Oxide Station. Get Beenox'd.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 weeks ago#17
Assuming I maybe wasn't oblivious at some point before with this issue, for the first time I actually encountered something new: a constant change in position AND getting hit by items from out of nowhere, while I was in a sizable lead online.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

User Info: Playstation49er

Playstation49er
3 weeks ago#18
I recently had a paticulary bad placement glitch online. I came in second, less than a second before third and about 10 seconds before the two racers. But I got bumped down to fifth and they moved up a spot.

I also had something happen that I've never seen or read about. My first lap I hit a tnt crate and it just started floating above me. It didn't beep or explode, and neither jumping nor hitting other items could get rid of it.

Not really a big deal, except it also kept me from using other items! I had to drive 2+ laps with no weapons, could only drive and watch that stupid tnt float a foot over my head.

Anybody else have this happen to them?
PS4 owner. Playing-Doom, CTR, Spider-Man
49ers 2018 season: 4-12, 3rd in NFCW. Top draft picks: Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel, Jalen Hurd. Next- Training Camp.

User Info: BloodyRabbit

BloodyRabbit
3 weeks ago#19
Playstation49er posted...
I recently had a paticulary bad placement glitch online. I came in second, less than a second before third and about 10 seconds before the two racers. But I got bumped down to fifth and they moved up a spot.

I also had something happen that I've never seen or read about. My first lap I hit a tnt crate and it just started floating above me. It didn't beep or explode, and neither jumping nor hitting other items could get rid of it.

Not really a big deal, except it also kept me from using other items! I had to drive 2+ laps with no weapons, could only drive and watch that stupid tnt float a foot over my head.

Anybody else have this happen to them?

no but it's been reported happening before for some reddit users

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
3 weeks ago#20
This isn't even that bad...
PSN: ToveriJuri
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Post Your Biggest Bull Part II
  • Topic Archived