• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Track Discussion 11 - Polar Pass

User Info: Sonictiger99

Sonictiger99
1 month ago#1
How would you rate it? - Results (112 votes)
10/10
33.93% (38 votes)
9/10
23.21% (26 votes)
8/10
25.89% (29 votes)
7/10
9.82% (11 votes)
6/10
3.57% (4 votes)
5/10
1.79% (2 votes)
4/10
0% (0 votes)
3/10
0% (0 votes)
2/10
0% (0 votes)
1/10
1.79% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Our 11th track is Polar Pass: Polar's home track! Here we can discuss each racetrack, what we love, what we hate, Easter Eggs we've found and anything related to that track! Let everyone know your thoughts.

8/10 for me. Love that it is a polar bear village with a nice disco area too.

Average scores:

Crash Cove - 6/10
Roo's Tubes - 8/10
Mystery Caves - 6/10
Sewer Speedway - 8/10
Coco Park - 6/10
Tiger Temple - 8/10
Dingo Canyon - 5/10
Papu's Pyramid - 8/10
Blizzard Bluff - 7/10
Dragon Mines - 2/10

User Info: pbnj

pbnj
1 month ago#2
10/10. My favorite track of the original CTR tracks. It looks great visually, is fun to race on, and the music is cool too.

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
1 month ago#3
absolutely f***ing amazing, but two problems:

1. i hate the seals
2. they need to make the blue fire pad work like cortex castle where if you miss the actual pad but hit the ramp after it you still get blue fire
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#4
10/10. One of the best tracks!

User Info: OmegaDimension

OmegaDimension
1 month ago#5
8/10 here. Unlike Dragon Mines, this track is so much better and my only issue with this track is the boost pad at the end being surprisingly easy to miss but it is SO satisfying holding Blue Fire the entire lap even if it is one of the harder tracks to maintain it.

User Info: DysonSlinky

DysonSlinky
1 month ago#6
9/10

Several issues with the island shortcut (both versions), and the hump directly after it that acts as a wall for whatever f***ing reason, but they aren't enough to detract from just how great the track is.
PSN: DysonSlinky (will not accept blank friend requests)
DFFOO: Slinky - 353614568 || Opera Omnia discord link: https://discord.gg/ZQsevtm

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
1 month ago#7
8/10.

Awesome expert level track (that isn’t fundamentally broken) with tough hazards and lots of shortcut opportunities. The jump at the end is a bit tough though. Most times you’ll likely miss the jump pad.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#8
BazzaPersonal posted...
8/10.

Awesome expert level track (that isn’t fundamentally broken) with tough hazards and lots of shortcut opportunities. The jump at the end is a bit tough though. Most times you’ll likely miss the jump pad.

True but hitting it while power sliding is satisfying.

User Info: Cute_Davidek

Cute_Davidek
1 month ago#9
10/10, I love this track. Stunning visuals, just right amount of hazards, beautiful music, very good shortcut and blue fire <3

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
1 month ago#10
One of the best tracks in the game. Arguably one of the best tracks in any racing game ever made.
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Track Discussion 11 - Polar Pass
  • Topic Archived