• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. can't be stuffed playing online for 2 hours a day for wumpa bonus coins

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 weeks ago#21
yeah man. I totally burned myself out on this game with the whole GP thing. Doing race after race after race only to get like 12 Nitro points for each race just gets so old fast

I have a little less than 10k I need for Fake Baby T, but man if my mind isn't completely torched from this game after basically 2 months of back to back GP's
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: thesuperjag

thesuperjag
4 weeks ago#22
I can’t play with my online friends online anyways! :/

User Info: Lord Sojiro

Lord Sojiro
4 weeks ago#23
Would have rather they just added everything to the pitstop. Sure it would cost more, but battle passes are just awful concepts preying on your time. In regards to everything else, straightforward gains are better than dailies or limited bonuses, always. Can't stand bonus times or dailies or battle passes, that's f2p tier s***.

User Info: Timic83

Timic83
4 weeks ago#24
Lord Sojiro posted...
Would have rather they just added everything to the pitstop. Sure it would cost more, but battle passes are just awful concepts preying on your time. In regards to everything else, straightforward gains are better than dailies or limited bonuses, always. Can't stand bonus times or dailies or battle passes, that's f2p tier s***.

this, think i'll trade the game in.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 weeks ago#25
Timic83 posted...
Lord Sojiro posted...

this, think i'll trade the game in.

Understandable, but you won't get much I don't think.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
4 weeks ago#26
Hypnofeet posted...
2 Hours? Wrong

You keep insisting this isn't a thing but it is. It absolutely can go to 2 hours if you are especially unlucky with your lobbies. I've timed it. Something like hour and a half is more common and that's still f***ing ridiculous for 30 minutes of race time.

My most favorite way to spend time in this game is loading into a level and then getting a message that everyone left so I can wait until the game loads the lobby again and then hoping that some dickwart doesn't cancel the next map at 1 second mark.
PSN: ToveriJuri
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. can't be stuffed playing online for 2 hours a day for wumpa bonus coins
  • Topic Archived