• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. can't be stuffed playing online for 2 hours a day for wumpa bonus coins

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
2 months ago#11
Timic83 posted...
sly_1 posted...
Here's a tip:

Play with friends in matchmaking.
You'll enjoy it more.

i can't even play online with my local friends, even team sonic racing lets me do that. so does CoD, made by beenox/acti. where's the logic

That's bull because it works fine for me and everyone else.
PSN: Sly_Ravage [WTF]
Wolves of Tenacious F***ery; Happily Disturbed

User Info: Timic83

Timic83
2 months ago#12
sly_1 posted...
Timic83 posted...
sly_1 posted...
Here's a tip:

You'll enjoy it more.

i can't even play online with my local friends, even team sonic racing lets me do that. so does CoD, made by beenox/acti. where's the logic

did they add local multi vs online players? like cod splitscreen vs online? we couldn't get it to work near launch

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
2 months ago#13
Dude, you don't HAVE to play the game. It's just coins.
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba

Timic83
2 months ago#14
LonelyGoomba posted...

how do you even play this game? you're stuck between two pipes!

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
2 months ago#15
Timic83 posted...
sly_1 posted...
Timic83 posted...
sly_1 posted...
Here's a tip:

You'll enjoy it more.

did they add local multi vs online players? like cod splitscreen vs online? we couldn't get it to work near launch

No one was talking about split screen online. You go from one thing to the other...

You said you can't play with your local friends. Split screen offline works. There is no split screen online (yet?) but you can perfectly party up with friends who have the game, no matter how close or far they are.

Matchmaking allows for a max of 4 friends i think, but dont quote me on that. I believe 4 is the limit. Above 4 you are normally speaking restricted to private matches.
PSN: Sly_Ravage [WTF]
Wolves of Tenacious F***ery; Happily Disturbed

Timic83
2 months ago#16
sly_1 posted...
Timic83 posted...
sly_1 posted...
Timic83 posted...
sly_1 posted...
Here's a tip:

You'll enjoy it more.

No one was talking about split screen online. You go from one thing to the other...

You said you can't play with your local friends. Split screen offline works. There is no split screen online (yet?) but you can perfectly party up with friends who have the game, no matter how close or far they are.

Matchmaking allows for a max of 4 friends i think, but dont quote me on that. I believe 4 is the limit. Above 4 you are normally speaking restricted to private matches.

my friends don't have ps4 or this game, my only friend who would play it is local and we can't play online so screw it

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
2 months ago#17
I can't either. That's why I made an AFK coin farming setup using remote play, my laptop and software to press buttons.

When I get home in a few hours I should have like 50K coins waiting for me to spend them.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Markmallow

Markmallow
2 months ago#18
Timic, I made a thread with an idea that might help you out with wumpa time.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253551-crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled/77947138
3DS FC: 1564-4151-3911

User Info: KaiserGX64

KaiserGX64
2 months ago#19
LonelyGoomba posted...
You do if you wanna unlock the stuff you want to unlock though. You basically are forced to play online to even get anything for the most part since offline isn't going to get you much. But I guess that goes for any game huh. The thing is they made it feel like a grind on purpose to exhaust you to buy some coins with real money.

User Info: Masterhene

Masterhene
2 months ago#20
only takes about an hour with me.
give or take 15 min
Just ignore the problem until it goes away.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. can't be stuffed playing online for 2 hours a day for wumpa bonus coins
  • Topic Archived