• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. can't be stuffed playing online for 2 hours a day for wumpa bonus coins

User Info: Timic83

Timic83
1 month ago#1
this is ridiculous. this plus the nitro point tiers make this "game" feel like a job, if it was a buyable battle pass i just wouldn't buy it. screw activision...

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#2
2 Hours? Wrong

Timic83
1 month ago#3
Hypnofeet posted...
2 Hours? Wrong

with all the disconnects and loading times? sorry it's right

User Info: ThisAnvil

ThisAnvil
1 month ago#4
Usually takes me just over an hour (Switch)
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds.
Twitter @MLFoxwell

User Info: SA200

SA200
1 month ago#5
It's closer to 90 min with all the disconnections, which is pretty f***ing annoying at this point.
Rate this fetish: Dat Ass ~ Mr_PotatoHeads
It's not a fetish. It's a way of life. ~ EmeralDragon23 http://psnprofiles.com/Someguy42

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
1 month ago#6
Here's a tip:

Play with friends in matchmaking.
You'll enjoy it more.
PSN: Sly_Ravage [WTF]
Wolves of Tenacious F***ery; Happily Disturbed

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
1 month ago#7
Yeah, I only play for the wumpa coin bonuses, but for the past two weeks at least, it's been feeling like a huge chore playing the game, both because of the sizeable amount of issues online and even the poor gameplay itself. It's not just the online, the gameplay is so imbalanced. Something else too is that it feels like the time duration of the dailies isn't always the same and is short (and even longer) some days.
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

Timic83
1 month ago#8
sly_1 posted...
Here's a tip:

Play with friends in matchmaking.
You'll enjoy it more.

i can't even play online with my local friends, even team sonic racing lets me do that. so does CoD, made by beenox/acti. where's the logic

User Info: Vhanzy

Vhanzy
1 month ago#9
We have a group here in gfaqs come and join they are very active and help with gp everyday
Although I'm not playing at the moment gotta prepare for iceborne....

User Info: 360pages

360pages
1 month ago#10
It took me about an hour and 20 min to finish my wumpa time today.

I don't mind the challenges etc. Since they usually take about 30 min, and even if you don't do all of the.You should be able to make it to gold tier just by doing the ones that require you to race. (I haven't touched any of the battle mode challenges, just a few pro and themed challenges while knocking out some weekly's etc and I'll finish the gold tier tomorrow.)
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. can't be stuffed playing online for 2 hours a day for wumpa bonus coins
  • Topic Archived