• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. If there's an EU exclusive kart set based on a snack or sweet what should it be?

User Info: WHATZITUYA

WHATZITUYA
3 weeks ago#11
sly_1 posted...
If they'll release the Championship kart into the Pit Stop eventually, then I'm sure we'll be able to get our hands on this stuff.

I doubt that, the whole reason the candy companies agreed to this is so that people who usually don't buy their products are tempted to buy some.

Why this didn't happen in other countries is simply because they don't allow such depraved marketing tactics on products targeting children. So it pretty much hinged on the codes not being region locked.

Doing such a thing as just putting it the Pit Stop later would probably breach their contract and they would no doubt press charges against Activision.
My Smash most wanteds: Shantae and Crash Bandicoot

User Info: Nightstryk3r619

Nightstryk3r619
3 weeks ago#12
What Barrrr is Crash Team Racing?
PSN: MistahRattlehead
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life... I think mine bent so much it snapped in two."

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
3 weeks ago#13
cocaine
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. If there's an EU exclusive kart set based on a snack or sweet what should it be?
  • Topic Archived