• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. So... Penta is REALLY undecided as it seems...

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#1
Just did a limit Battle to test if penta Counts towards "Ukas Minions" for the challenge...

After getting in 25 hits, I just have hit 17 Minions, so either if you spam rockets (just throw out all 3 since your not good at timing them perfect when the enemy can get hit again) it doesn't count towards the challenge or the game randomly decides that Penta has a certain amount of time in which he gets an Aku (so during that time he counts as Akus Minion) and during others he gets Uka...

Thought he'd be a joker that just counts for both versions, but it seems I gotta adjust my enemies accordingly...

User Info: darkcresent91

darkcresent91
1 month ago#2
you have to HIT uka minions not as a uka minion
Top 5 favorite game series
(5) Dynasty Warriors (4) World of Warcraft (3) Souls/Borne (2) Doom (1) Metal Gear Solid

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#3
darkcresent91 posted...
you have to HIT uka minions not as a uka minion

I know, but Penta uses Both Aku and Uka Mask which qualifies him for being a Minion of either in theory.

But instead of just increasing it every time some hits did and others didn't. (25 points in Limit Battle counted for 17 Minions, I didn't hit any other characters, only Penta).

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 weeks ago#4
Penta is chaotic neutral. He'll do whatever it takes.
I once had a dream where Vulpix was playable in Smash. I fully support this now.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 weeks ago#5
generalguy64 posted...
Penta is chaotic neutral. He'll do whatever it takes.

I'd like to see more of this in the actual games. All we see of him in the N. Sane Trilogy is him running away from Dingodile.
What doth life?
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. So... Penta is REALLY undecided as it seems...
  • Topic Archived