You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Do certain players scare you away from Online?

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 week ago#1
Like do you see specific players in your lobby and run off because you know they're so good?

User Info: YattaRX8

YattaRX8
1 week ago#2
No, they run away from me

:^)
http://i.imgur.com/wUDbB3O.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZMxzLso.jpg

User Info: heezzu

heezzu
1 week ago#3
There's this one player who usually use painter Dingodile. I mostly avoid him not because he's unbeatable but because somehow whenever he's in the same lobby the race always really chaotic.

User Info: siegfried2911

siegfried2911
1 week ago#4
I'm just playing online primarily for the coins durimg my bonus time. If I know that a player is good, I don't mind it. As long as I place a podium positiom, I am fine with that. Plus, who knows, I might beat him/her with the help of luck.. lol
3DS FC: 1220 6701 1368 || PSN: magnaguard2911
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
1 week ago#5
heezzu posted...
There's this one player who usually use painter Dingodile. I mostly avoid him not because he's unbeatable but because somehow whenever he's in the same lobby the race always really chaotic.

I went up against the same person, I'm pretty sure.

Painter Dingodile, won every single race.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
1 week ago#6
SOAD5657 posted...
heezzu posted...

I think his name is Mecha something. He usually places 1st but the times I've had the upper hand, I fall behind thanks to his missiles :)
PSN: Crashh182

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
1 week ago#7
1Scream1 posted...
SOAD5657 posted...
heezzu posted...

I think his name is Mecha something. He usually places 1st but the times I've had the upper hand, I fall behind thanks to his missiles :)

YES and i think it might have had alternating capital letters and x's and underscores or something.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: GanglyKhan

GanglyKhan
1 week ago#8
I used to feel doomed seeing an N. Tropy in the lobby, but I then found out myself that he's surprisingly easy to unlock. Beating those N. Oxide times is a totally different story though.
SMM2 ID: 6Y9-C97-LVF

User Info: Warm_Lager

Warm_Lager
1 week ago#9
I like to think I am good enough I can at least be competitive against 95% of players online.
The other 5% however I usually recognize their PSN in lobbies as there is no other reason for me to mental note someone's PSN. I can think of a couple people now that I simply cannot beat but im not feeding their ego by listing them here lol.
I find lobbies that are very clearly half filled with players in the same party worse, they dictate the maps you play and work together during matches which can be very annoying.
I'll never back out though, just go for the podium every race.

User Info: heezzu

heezzu
1 week ago#10
1Scream1 posted...
SOAD5657 posted...
heezzu posted...

So it's not the same person. The one I went up against has his name started with 'b' but I won't say his full psn name.

I beat him a few times but imo he is kind of a sore loser. He specifically targeted me after I beat him and the last time he lost a race in Prehistoric Playground because I rammed him with a shield, he immediately left the lobby.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Do certain players scare you away from Online?